P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello thank u for the advise i no it was a while ago now but not been on this site for a year as i did not have the car for a while. Now i have it back and im going to begin work on her. already have hks rear silencer powerflow centre blow off vaulve coilovers hks filter etc. about to get a manifold and decat. i no every one recommends zisco or wepr manifolds but they carry a hefty price tag . i no ebay chep manifolds r no good but was looking at a japspeed one costing 235 quid. do u no if they any good?
    Well let me just fill you in. First you need to get an uprated exhaust manifold to be able to up the boost as the stock mani has a restriction in the 3rd runner. If you up the boost without the uprated exhaust then you might melt piston No 3. While upping the boost you will need a good boost controller and a good actuator.

The stock ECU is not remappable so you will need an emanage blue or ultimate to get the best of fuel/ignition mapping,though the emanage ultimate is better. Another crude way is to get an uprated FPR,FCD and Apexi Neo [ it trims fuel at each rpm increment].

Up to 1 bar on ct9 turbo with emanage ultimate and supporting mods you should get around 180/190 bhp.

Hope this helps.

PS: By the way, you need to get better brakes and good handling as well.
    hi every one im a newbie just bought a ep82 in black car has basic mods exhaust air filter blow off vaulve . i want to get it remapped but not sure what way to go ? maybe fit a front mounted intercooler first then get it mapped . any thoughts? and would it benefit from a remap with basic mods and if so any idea how much power i would get ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…