S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• how much can you do me the speedvision billet 265 degree cams for bud? as ive had an oil preasure issue and starved the cams
    of oil and worn the lobes :(
    Hi, wanting to TD04. I currently have a blitz intercooler, hks acuator, aftermarket plug leads, jam fcd and a walbro fuel pump. Im after a TD04 turbo, TD04/Custom Manifold, TD04/Custom downpipe, oil lines, braided turbo lines, decat, boost controller and an ecu. could you give me the best prices shipped to N.Ireland,

Thanks,

Graham
    hi am looking for a pipe for a front intercooler its the 1 that bolts on 2 the engine told u maybe able 2 help.got the intercooler from ebay but came wae 6 pipe been told there should be 7 pipes or can i use the 1 thats on it for the top intercooler thanks
    Hi am just wonderin if u can help me am after a dizzy cap and rotta arm and have been told u mite able to sort me one out if so how much mate ?
    hey there !
    I'm in the process of buying items to go into my engine rebuild and am stuck for a set of oversized big end shells as I am having the crank re-ground, I asked in a thread and you were mentioned ? any chance you can do these?
    Could you give me a price for a

tdo4 external gated manifold,
    tial 38mm wastegate,
    And a downpipe, (would I need a down pipe for a front exit exhaust?)
    And a screamer pipe for the tial
    and also oil and water feed lines!

Cheers bud

Jamie
    hello mate

hope things going well for you.

i sent you the adress.have you get it?

so when do you think you ll get the bearing?

i think you told me this week!

am i right???

thanx......
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…