PARTS ADVISOR

Share This Page

sx_turbo

Paid Member, 33, from Canvey Island, island of dreams

sx_turbo was last seen:
Jan 14, 2018
    1. dave-gtturbo
      dave-gtturbo
      Alright dude - to keep it out of that topic before we get a row lol...

It's been parked up since last september, it's done maybe 2 miles in a year and a half! Just waiting till I've got the cash to get it back on the road properly. It's only in need of a new turbo - but I had it in a local garage for a new head (mine had a hairline crack where one of the manifold bolts meet the head).

Long story cut short - the garage made an arse of it so I parked it up and bought an FN2 Type R to keep me busy :D

I've got a new garage though (it's awesome - heaters and all sorts in it!) which I'm going to be using to do a lot of the work myself I think. Forged Hybrid/TD04 setup I think is in order :D If you want something done right do it yourself you know :)

Hows yours been? Still as mint as I remember I bet!

Dave
    2. jehovah1960
    3. finch53
      finch53
      Hi mate. thechomper said you may know whether the rear pads on an ep91 are the same as a Sera. just wanting to know, cause i can hope halfrauds have a set as think mine are dead. only need them as a temporary measure, can put some better pads on when i get some ordered. cheers mate. phil.
    4. Mikeygtt
      Mikeygtt
      Hi mate, Dac69er sent me your way in regards to being able to source hand brake cables for an EP82 GT?

If you could pm me if you can get hold of the 2 rear section would be much appriciated

Cheers

Mikey
    5. ep82mick
      ep82mick
      wats up i was woundering what will i need for a 5e conversion
    6. sx_turbo
      sx_turbo
      no problem,
    7. EP91_Girl
      EP91_Girl
      hay,

Just a quick thank you for keeping the shop open late on saturday for me...
      mucho appreciated for that one, will see ya agan soon no Doubt as need the rocker cover gasket and afew other parts soon to hehe i will PM you with parts list soon

Nikky xx
    8. sx_turbo
      sx_turbo
      cant do the dizee caps, but can do the rotor arms
    9. EP824U
      EP824U
      thanks for the stuff, top man.
      can u do a dizzee cap n rotor arm?
    10. EP824U
      EP824U
      ricky can u pm me about that service package order. im ready with cash wen u r! thanks mate
    11. sx_turbo
      sx_turbo
      £9.46 mate
    12. alexgt
      alexgt
      hi mate can you do me a price for a rad cap delivered please, will it fit as one from toyota was to small??
    13. sx_turbo
      sx_turbo
      £27.46 + £2.50 postage
    14. revs
      revs
      I need ngk iridium heat range 8 how mhuc it cost me olso whit shipping to malta pls ?
    15. EP91_Girl
      EP91_Girl
      Hay, thanks for my Repp hun :D much appreciated
      and Finally people my think im not as stupid as first thought lol
      x
    16. trd-gt
      trd-gt
      hey,i was told to contact you about wiring a safc gen 1 into an ep82 ecu,could you help me??
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 15, 1985 (Age: 33)
    PARTS ADVISOR
    Modifications:
    lots
    with TEAM AWESOME

Signature

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]