Mechanical Engineer

Share This Page

WallaceGlanza

Paid Member, 34, from Angus,Scotland

WallaceGlanza was last seen:
May 15, 2018
    1. Cornish-Glanza
      Cornish-Glanza
      wally! how the devil are you ... you're still on here! you still got the G??!
    2. divwallace
      divwallace
      mate seen your name tempremental tarmac terror well to be honest i am just chancing my luck to see if you could give me some instruction as to what could be my problem message me if you are interested and if your not its cool nice glanza mate
    3. heathw
      heathw
      Hey Wallace, I am about to buy a emanage blue for my ep82 5efthe starlet. Unfortunately the diagrams are not showing on your post regarding the installation, is there a way I can view these? Secondly, how did you know what the rotary switch settings should be (I can not find how they should be set on the net). I am a little confused about how the injector harnesss works as well (I will be putting in bigger injectors). Any help and other advice would be much appreciated, thanks
    4. wesgt
      wesgt
      hi wallace, just wanna say thanks for your comments on uksc, i have my reasons for selling, i'd love to keep it but i can't. but some people just jump to there own conclusions.
      wes
  • About

Birthday:
    May 31, 1985 (Age: 34)
    Mechanical Engineer
    Modifications:
    Too many to list here! See my garage....
    '97 Glanza V

Signature

[​IMG]
    235bhp and 197lbft @ 1.2bar with a TD12