Irish and Nordy Irish meets??

weeJohn

Lifer
There is a Toyota meet being organised on Jon44w in the North on the 14th August. All models are asked to be represented, so far there is not a big response form any Starlets but it could be organised.

I wouldnt like to see 20 people put their names down to attend another sites meet, stating they are from this site, and only 5 turn up but. So if its not going to suit then maybe we should organise our own. Here is the link to the thread....

http://www.jon44w.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=377333

corofin12345

Member +
the only way about this is to get the finger out... alot of members on here turned up at our toyotaownersclub-irl big meet in portlaois so i cant see why they wouldnt turn up to a tgtt meet... im sure i could get alot of cars for a intersite meet if needs be... we had near 200 cars at our meet, a joint meet would be epic

djdiller

Member +
the only way about this is to get the finger out... alot of members on here turned up at our toyotaownersclub-irl big meet in portlaois so i cant see why they wouldnt turn up to a tgtt meet... im sure i could get alot of cars for a intersite meet if needs be... we had near 200 cars at our meet, a joint meet would be epic

Id be there aswell dude, a road trip sure why not :D

Diller