Who's the daddy!

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
As of 6:50pm I am lol!

My woman just had a 7lb 6oz baby boy! Everyones good and healthy :)

A few friends on here have been waiting to hear word when he arrived so thought it would be handy to post on here.

Sorry to anyone thats emailed or PM'd me on here with car related issues and that I never got back to. When things get back to normal I'll catch up with yas.

I'll get some pics up tomorrow for yas.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Cheers guys!

She's still in the Hospital but getting home tomorrow, so I'm enjoying my last poop free night lol :p

Jay

Admin
Congrats my friend, kiss goodbye to the priorities you have held dear in the past for they will all come second henchforth lol. A bouncing baby boy should suit you perfectly!

Hope mother and child are doing fine mate.

Jay

stuarty1

Member +
Didnt think you had it in ya lol congrads mate he will be drivin a starlet at the age of 3 lol hope all goes well and you have a great time being a dad

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
hehe welcome to the club bro :D

congratulations to you both on your wee arrival :D kids sure are one of the most rewarding things a couple can ever experiance!!

all the best once again :D
kon

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Congrats my friend, kiss goodbye to the priorities you have held dear in the past
Jay

Lol thats why I was pumping alot into the car before she popped. But all is well, got a call on Friday to say the car is 100% assembled, dunno when I'll get the time to drive it now lol.

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
Congrats dude, hope all is well.

Felt my own wee one kick for the first time yesterday, and the big scan this Tuesday, really starting to hit home lol but can't wait to be in the position u r now :D

Any names though of yet?