Its Friday...

gv1.3

Admin
Anyone got any interesting weekend plans?

I have a car in being repaired (had a little accident) so I am stranded until I get it back. They said I might have it back later today so fingers crossed. I would like to go to the cinema and see something tonight maybe. That film "The Debt" looks alright.

What are you up to?

I am meeting up tomorrow with the lads for a bit of crack at the room2race. There is a starlet meet after it for any of the lads from the north ireland and south if they like to travel lol.

gv1.3

Admin
nah... just had a little ding in a car I have over here (US) at the moment. Need to get it sorted before I give it back ;) It would have been a cheap experience but it has a pearly finish on it so is costing a bit :(

Your missus is pregnant? wow congrats man thats great news :)

gv1.3

Admin
Web development, part time course so the hours are poxy

fair play! if you need webhosting for testing your stuff etc let me know and I will set you up with something at no charge. Always great to hear about people doing college work and putting the effort in even at weekends, its not easy.

Derek

Lifer
nah... just had a little ding in a car I have over here (US) at the moment. Need to get it sorted before I give it back ;) It would have been a cheap experience but it has a pearly finish on it so is costing a bit :(

Your missus is pregnant? wow congrats man thats great news :)

Ah right, yea 6 months gone now not too far from due date. Madness!!

sanchez

Member +
Work tonight :(

The in the morning have sup air paintball training followed by a tournament on the sunday.

So no rest for me this weekend!!

gv1.3

Admin
My bro and his wife just had their first baby, I cant wait to come home and meet my new niece. Its so exciting for them. Aww man... a few months and you will have a new person to ride out with in the s2k haha... keep ya company with the top down!

Wills21

Member +
fair play! if you need webhosting for testing your stuff etc let me know and I will set you up with something at no charge. Always great to hear about people doing college work and putting the effort in even at weekends, its not easy.

Thanks for that mate, I dont think we need any hosting at all, it's a pretty basic course, only 14 weeks long.

I'm 4 weeks into it at the minute and loving it so far, makes it a lot easier coming in when you like the subject.

Derek

Lifer
My bro and his wife just had their first baby, I cant wait to come home and meet my new niece. Its so exciting for them. Aww man... a few months and you will have a new person to ride out with in the s2k haha... keep ya company with the top down!

Yea be the dad with the cool car, well thats if I keep it not much of a familia car.

Jay

Admin
Beer tonight, meet tomorrow, Beer tomorrow night, the rest of the future looks unclear at the moment.

Ben89

Lifer
Having a couple of beers and g&ts tonight, just home. Tomorrow get up watch the f1 quailes, then pop to work to finish a job off, then round to see the mrs, then out for a few beers at the pub with and old mate. Sunday I'll chill watch the grand prix then go see me mum for her birthday!
Hope you all have a nice weekend yourselves!

richglanzav

Member +
i been doing a personal trainer course all week and we on level 3 advanced training. we been doing lots of practical and had an assessment on monday and this morning. luckily i passed em both but im apsolutely fucked right now. having an early night just getting my daily starlet time in before bedtime :) thats commintment considering my ep95 aint gna be on the road and turbo'd for about a year lol