Bought another GT...

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Brought myself another GT but a Mk1, dunno why i did but jus brought it anyway..:haha:

DSCF1125-1.jpg

DSCF1126.jpg

It is basicly just a rolling shell, it is missing engine, g/box, exhuast, rad an fan...
Would need alot of work to get back on road like an engine :haha: but more so needs welding to the rear driver arch...

Pic's of welding needed...

Hole in wheel well..
DSCF1135.jpg

Back arch outside..
DSCF1127.jpg

Back arch inside..
DSCF1138.jpg

Engine bay...
DSCF1141.jpg

DSCF1142.jpg

Roof needs spraying to...
DSCF1139.jpg

Needs front an rear cards...
DSCF1133.jpg

DSCF1132.jpg

Also the last owner or one befor loved his super glue...:haha:
DSCF1131.jpg

DSCF1134.jpg

DSCF1145.jpg

DSCF1144.jpg

Wheels arn't to bad but could do with a good referm, they are Racingsparco, well thats what it says on wheels...
DSCF1128.jpg

DSCF1129.jpg

It does have an awsome key...
DSCF1123.jpg

Inside is pretty tidy an clean but the sunvisor's are missing...:haha:
Well there it is the other GT, dunno what im doing with it yet might work on it but think i will end up spending alot on it to sort it really, but might break it an hope it helps other GT's live on...
What do you guys think??

DSCF1143-1.jpg

dac69er

Super Moderator
probably one of the roughest GTs i have seen for a while ;)

probably best to either track the car or break it. if it had an engine and box and was running then it mau have been worth going further.

would be nice to see it brought back from the dead, but it does need alot of work :(

corofin12345

Member +
wow, ive never seen so much rust on any starlet.. id say keep at it, i did and my car was a total wreak when i got it first, one more saved ep for the world to see... "track tramp" springs to mind, best of luck with it...

Spark-plug

Member +
That looks famila lol wiah i never sold it now :( sell the wheels and u got your money back u should defo keep it save it going scrap :)

Stulet-GTT

Member +
This car is deffo being broken now, there is just to much to be done to make it road worthy again...
Will list parts soon once i start...