F/S Rays Mazdaspeed MS-03's (Like advans)

lingl9z

Member +
For sale: Rays Mazdaspeed MS-03 Alloys

Item Condition: used but very good

Price and price conditions: £300 ONO

Extra Info: These are 15" 4x100 et38 I think 7J

Pictures:
f8e5adb7.jpg

f95fbb47.jpg

170c709a.jpg

5b265ad6.jpg

00ed347c.jpg

1f155fbf.jpg

a1a002f4.jpg

Contact Details: Please contact me on here or via pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up preferred but your welcome to arrange a courier!

lingl9z

Member +
Thanks Sanchez! I don't think I have a dw account anymore, don't wanna be cheeky and sign up to sell lol, I'll see if my old one works!

lingl9z

Member +
Hi buddy. The lips are actually in fairly good condition tbh shouldn't take much work to make perfect rest of the wheel is good!

Rich

david.m

Fresh Recruit
Cheers for the quick response, one more question do you have any pictures of how they fit on a starlet/glanza?

lingl9z

Member +
No problem buddy, I've not had these fitted to any car not had them long just need the space back lol! If you search google images you may find advans on a starlet/glanza which are very alike and should give you some idea!

Thanks

Rich

david.m

Fresh Recruit
I was enquiring more as in how they fit the arches as in with that offset how far from the edge of the arch they are as my cars pretty low atm

lingl9z

Member +
Ahh makes sense, I've literally no idea, if your local more than welcome to try them on (obviously without tyres) to give you some idea?

lingl9z

Member +
I do actually :)

on an NB with black centeres

7681180032_large.jpg

768118_31_full.jpg

And on an NA

31671_397838664134_663329134_4338697_2408275_n.jpg

resizedgk.jpg

Not sure which size the pics are showing though as they come in 6.5 and 7j

Scottyb

Fresh Recruit
I was enquiring more as in how they fit the arches as in with that offset how far from the edge of the arch they are as my cars pretty low atm

With ET38 and 7J they will be inside the arches comfortably. mine are the same offset and width although 14s.

eptommi

Member +
If they are still here next weekend i would be very interested in coming up and trying one on for size mate. where abouts are you? I'm in chelmsford essex

lingl9z

Member +
Hi buddy they probably will be lol most people interested are abroad! I'm in Croydon do around an hour from you!

If you interested let me know!

Rich