my new carbon fibre splitter and canards, busy weekend...

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
i let the pics do the talking....

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0120.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

what you guys think??

dac69er

Super Moderator
cannards look awful, and i wouldnt have thought the mot tester would be too happy with them!!!!

just looks like an open invitation for some chav to come along and kick them off or stand on the splitter.

not my cup of tea im afraid ;)

addz

Member +
Splitter does look good, but the canards look a bit weird, maybe they are too big, or shaped odd

Sparky

Member +
LOL canards are deffo upside down!

Really think canards are hit and miss on most cars, I like the splitter though :)

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Yeah splitter looks nice dude, but the canards are way too big and as Dunc said, that would be easy for some drunk chavs to walk past and snap them off with a kick. Not a fan of those canards on any car if im honest.

malcolmgt

Member +
love the splitter as like corey has .. drool.

but canards are not for me... have a look at jays thread on his trader section. he had a greay one with canards on.. pretty sure as people are saying they arent on right..

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
canards are adjustable, so can always go back and re trim those.....
cheers for feedback guys, but its different and im sick and tired of everyone do the same pre fabricaated pants on starlets....
thanks jon for advice...

Exe_GT

Member +
I don't Think your MOT tester is going to be pleased with that mate.

Nice lip though, would love to get one!!

davehart

Member +
I'd take them off....now :)

The splitter looks nice but the batmobile fangs on the front don't look good at all.

Shorty

Member +
Woooow dont hold back people lol.

Just make the angle less steep mate and turn them so the thinner end is at the front as they are 110% upside down atm mate ;)

lleey2k4

Member +
Splitter is awesome i would like to see the brackets with a bit of angle.

Also maximum downforce with thos canards :) Nice attempt.