UKSC Back Up On Orginal Home

nanglebadger

Member +
gotta say micky i find your post somewhat surprising.

if u keep an eye on the fb page u will find that steve john and I have been updating as and when we can. ok we havent updated on here, but this isn't exactly an official UKSC resource for us to announce our activities on! where as the fb page is. i am very gracious to the TGTT staff for allowing us to even discuss this matter on their forum.

there is NOTHING more steve or john or rob or I can do. i have personally apologised more times than i can count for all of this. but it is literally out of my hands, out of john's robs and steve's hands!

what more do u want from us? we're trying to do what we can but Geo is the only person who can resolve this. u say that "admin", i.e. ME as i am the other admin, should have messaged everyone????????? how in the name of f**k am i meant to do that pray tell?? with my god damn phone? on TGTT?? somewhat impossible given i dont know every single member or have their details. therefore, the ONLY way for me and the lads to communicate with as many UKSC members as possible in the easiest possible manner is for us to update on the UKSC facebook page.....which we have done....constantly.

your reply please...i suspect it'll be interesting given i just rubbished your post.

Phil.

nanglebadger

Member +
well given that it is the only other official uksc point of contact, unfortunately dude that is where the updates will be regarding this whole mess.

TGTT have been very kind in letting us discuss it all on here to date, but UKSC staff cannot be expected to update what the craic is on here, we have done and will do when we can, but this is not a UKSC resource so it wont be updated as regularly as the FB page, sorry dude.

Phil.

Shorty

Member +
its fairly obvoius there has been issues as of late with uksc. tbh guys lashing out does nothing!! we pride ourselves on being a close network of friends and enthusiasts the last thing needed is bitching at eachother. uksc is down, it will be back up :) i am also a paid member and have donated sevral times to the club funds and im still happy with the club, its very very rare for uksc to run into any isses so its just unfortunate there has been a few so close together. the best thing for us to do is wait and use the time wisley to mod the shit out of your starlets ready for lots of updates when we are back and running :D

in the mean time, tgtt is a good resource for tech info and educating your selves on some very useful info. tbh iv learnt probably 90% of what i know about starlets from tgtt and its fantastic resources.

mickyboy

Member +
gotta say micky i find your post somewhat surprising.

if u keep an eye on the fb page u will find that steve john and I have been updating as and when we can. ok we havent updated on here, but this isn't exactly an official UKSC resource for us to announce our activities on! where as the fb page is. i am very gracious to the TGTT staff for allowing us to even discuss this matter on their forum.

there is NOTHING more steve or john or rob or I can do. i have personally apologised more times than i can count for all of this. but it is literally out of my hands, out of john's robs and steve's hands!

what more do u want from us? we're trying to do what we can but Geo is the only person who can resolve this. u say that "admin", i.e. ME as i am the other admin, should have messaged everyone????????? how in the name of f**k am i meant to do that pray tell?? with my god damn phone? on TGTT?? somewhat impossible given i dont know every single member or have their details. therefore, the ONLY way for me and the lads to communicate with as many UKSC members as possible in the easiest possible manner is for us to update on the UKSC facebook page.....which we have done....constantly.

your reply please...i suspect it'll be interesting given i just rubbished your post.

Phil.

Like i said i havent been on UKSC much over the last few month so wasnt sure whats going on...Im also not on the UKSC facebook so couldnt get any updates on there! As far as i was concerned UKSC has fanished into fresh air for the first time in the 3 and a half years i've been a member.So im sorry for been a prick just missed UKSC over the last few month with me working away then i come home all excited to go on and i cant :{ lol...Also i wouldnt say you rubbished my post everyones entitled to there opinion! Its like my second home as it is most people im also surprised at your reply thought you might of had abit more respect in the way you come across but then again maybe i sould of showed abit more respect for the work you lads do on there!!...Lets just forget about this and look forward to uksc getting back up and running again....

Cheers for the link john and thanks TGTT for allowing us UKSC nutters discuss this matter on there froum :)

_shaun_

Member +
think phil is just a bit sick of people moaning about it being down as its just as frustrating for every1 it not working. being starlet owns we should all know very well sometimes things just go tits up and can be time consuming to get sorted and in true starlet fashion ( atleast in my case) everything will work perfect then soon as 1 thing goes wrong everything else decides to brake once uve fixed the first.

any chance any1 has the uksc bbm barcode? am not on facebook so be handy to get that to keep upto date

Gtjond

Member +
hahaha.... calm down people its only a website. and im sure every1 is doing what they can to fix the problem!!

Gtjond

Member +
i no what you mean. iv been waiting for a turbo for 4 weeks now, and because the website hasnt been up, i havnt been able to talk to the guy. but theres no point getting stressed about it. its no 1s fault!

Jay

Admin
Yeah, there's little point in getting too stressed if Geo is already on the case (well unless you are Phil and have been bombarded with emails, PM's, phone calls, texts and postcards telling you 'The site's down!!!1!' for the past fortnight lol)

Please give the lads some patience folks, I'm sure they are doing the best to get things sorted.

In the meantime Phil, feel free to update this thread with any progress you're making. The audience will appreciate any shred of info you can offer mate.

Peace in the valley,

Jay

nanglebadger

Member +
cheers Jay.

@Micky - showed u a little more respect? come sit in my seat and take the shit i've been taking along with steve and rob and john! i do this shit for free in my spare time, and when it fucks up for the first time in seven years you give me shit about how as admin i should be communicating better with members, and provide, and i quote "shocking service".

well im sorry the "service" i provide for you for free in my spare time is not up to your standards. u are one of the LAST people i expected to get shit from. "shocking service", no harm mate but you can naff right off. you wana do this shit????? for the "three and a half years" of uninterupted service that u have experienced, you are welcome. im sorry our service doesnt meet with your approval now, but bear this in mind:

1. I have updated where and when i can as have the rest of our team
2. As jay has said, i have taken messages, calls, PMs, emails, u name it about this AND IM DOING WHAT I CAN!
3. I have said this repeatedly, there is nothing, NOTHING, more i or the lads can do. it is 100% out of our hands. we can only chase people and you best believe we are doing that!
4. im sorry u dont have facebook, but it is NOT my responsibility to provide u with an update in a medium that u approve of. we provide where and when we can, i apologise that the means that we have been using have not reached you but we are reaching as large an audience as we can.
5. i am JUST as fucked off as you are that this has happened, it caused personal grief for me too with a transaction falling through. dont think that as admin i am exempt from the hassle this is causing.
6. i have PERSONALLY and REPEATEDLY apologised for this whole thing despite the obvious fact that it isnt my fault and that there isnt a damn thing i can do about it.

you may not think i rubbished ur post, as u say, different opinions, but my opinion differs from u on that matter, i've shown u respect for nearly 4 years but i wont sit here and be openly criticised by you infront of this forum and not open my mouth in retort. "I would of thought Geo or the admin teem would of been kind enuf to send everyone a message to let everyone know whats happing" - we have been doing EXACTLY that since this whole damn thing started, the fact that those messages didnt make it your length isnt my problem. we have done EVERYTHING we can to communicate, to update, to reassure and to calm everyone.

once again, to all those reading, on behalf of the UKSC admin i apologise for this disaster but we are doing everything we can. if thats not enough for everyone then i apologise to those ppl.

Phil.

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
lol

1321769392_anger_management_gag.jpg

Jay

Admin
No in fact I've got a better one.

YT03MDAmYj02MDAmYz1BdmVuaXImZD05NiZlPTQ0JmY9I2MxYmVhMiZnPSNjMTBjMDYmaD1LRUVQJmk9Q0FMTSZqPUFORCZrPUNBUlJZJmw9VUtTQyZtPWNyb3duLnBuZw==

(Now c'mon for this late on a hungover Sunday that is funny!!)

nanglebadger

Member +
lol @ Jay, very good sir.

a wise man once said, you can please some people all of the time, and you can please all people some of the time, but u cant please all people all the time.

and that rings true at the minute with all this damned fannying about with the forum. technology sucks when it doesnt work.

Phil.

nanglebadger

Member +
wasn't the club that was critised tho was it?? it was admin, which is me...so yeah, i dont follow you.

anyways, moving on from the above because it is now irrelevant, micky and i have spoken privately and resolved the matter.

to the best of my knowledge Geo is working on the problems and will continue to do so until we are back as per usual.

as always, we are very grateful to the TGTT admin for being understanding and providing us homeless wanderers with somewhere to stay.

Phil.

mickyboy

Member +
Yeah as said above me and phil have now sorted things, i will think about what im saying next time instead of just typeing it! Hope you get things sorted lads speak soon :)

nanglebadger

Member +
soon as i know anything it'll be on here.

same goes for steve rob and john. soon as we kow anything you guys will all know it too.

Phil.