hello from belfast !!

Jay

Admin
Welcome to the site Marky. Looks like a fine addition to the local line up. Would be great to see it in person for certain!

Jay

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
Welcome lad, I think we have met before. I was up looking at the teins you had?! I think I took you out for a run when you said you were thinking of going td04?!

If so, seen the car in the flesh and have to say it is some job, and will be class once its finished. Have you got much else done to it?

markysera

Fresh Recruit
yes thats rite mate, your wee starlet was shooting all over the road when u planted it !!! lol , shes all more or less finished but you know what its like where do you stop !! next on the shopping list is to get this turbo fitted !! hopefully in the new year ! u still got yours ?

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
aye it was a handful sometimes. No sold mine in May and bought a 90bhp tdi golf... :( so im keeping my eye open for another one as the golf isnt cutting it lol.

Hopefully see the sera on the road someday

markysera

Fresh Recruit
i must say your are all a very friendly helpful bunch, Iv have had more questions answered with intelligent answers in the space of a week than another forum i deal with ( not telling which one) !!!! lol im looking foward to meeting a few of you's after the new year, more importantly i wouldnt mind a run in a starlet/glanza with 150-180 bhp as thats what im planning after the new year !!!!! just to see what its all about ! yeeoooo !! cheers lads