What Is This ?????????????

Got.Boost

Fresh Recruit
Hello Everyone

Been Looking At Some Old Forums I Was On A Few Years Back And Found This Some One Was Saying Its A Glanza But I Dont Know What It Is

Any One Know

10659631.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks Jake :confused:

richglanzav

Member +
i think the detomaso is a 1.6 litre n/a aint it mate?

these things are literally evil little beasts forged internals standard lol - i've seen one with 200bhp and it was on par with a 1.1 bar td04 glanza so i was told anyway. wouldn't be surprised as they weigh bugger all. sposed to handle really nicely too with right mods.

dunno what its like getting parts for them though - if you are really serious about getting one then there's a lad on here username 'gtti'. (i think that's his name, well known member). he has owned a couple of these and probz can answer all your questions.

Last edited:

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
i seen one of these running a td04l at jap show looked like a right weapon!

the guy who has cam skill used to have one that went well.

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
A guy i know used to have 1 but had to break it when the gearbox went due to not being able to source the parts :( was an absolute beast. Always wanted one to mess around with :)

pockrockgtti

Member +
I love these cars, ive had 3 of these in total, all in white, my first one when i was 18. Hence the gtti at the end of my username. Forged internals as standard, and very quick in standard form, and even quicker with light mods, they dont weigh all that much, its really hard to find decent ones now days, they rust, and rot away if not well looked after not very well undersealed from the factory. gearbox is pretty weak, but the engine is very well built, strong and reliable when serviced regularly.

triple j

Member +
i like the charade even the wee turbo diesel has a great engine, i didnt see one in a while, parts could be hard to get

superspat

Member +
my mates has 1, just totaly rebuilt the engine and running hybrid turbo and when set up will e running around 1,6bar,his a hidden 4th injector under the inlet manifold tat sprays when on boost to keep things cool, but not all of them do