TD04 ?? Which one is the best??

gtstarlet

Member +
Hi pps, just wanted to hear a few opinions of you guys, im in the process of completing my fully forged 4efte and now it appears im going to have to change my td04 turbo. I want to gain the most power/ reliability so which td04 should i go for!? iv got a ram style manifold supploied for sasha. All help appreciated as i dont really under stand all the different gram weights etc./ cheers

TheStarletGT

Member +
Pointless fitting a TD04L with the standard computer, dont believe me, go ahead and go to the extent of fitting a TD04 and see how dissapointed you will be. I guess i'm giving you fact well in advance.

akyakapotter

Member +
Pointless fitting a TD04L with the standard computer, dont believe me, go ahead and go to the extent of fitting a TD04 and see how dissapointed you will be. I guess i'm giving you fact well in advance.

It will be fine with standard ecu aslong as you run about 0.7 0.8 bar with rrfpr and fuel cut defender do you no nothing the starlet gt you are a joke seriously man wtf stand alone or piggyback ecu is advised to get the most out of the turbo and sort a decent map for it I'm going to have it on the cheap method for a while till I sort out the money for a emanage blue don't listin to that fool gt starlet You want a scooby tdo4 I read some where that the td04l is slightly better why not get a td05 ??

triple j

Member +

Go an fit the td04 and run it 0.7/0.8 ontill u can get management, lots of people on here ran td04 with standard ecu and the got good bhp, and thats a fact for u mate.