N Cornwall Devon

squidge218

Member +
would be up for it but money is tight at the minute and need rear and front brakes and out of mot on the sunday but if any other meets come up id definatley be up for it :D

PstarletT

Fresh Recruit
New to the forum :) just got my starlet gt insured been on the Vw scene but have seen sense due to a friend with a glanza looking forward for the first meet in the southwest thought I'd start a list of people going so . . .
1. P starlet T - Toyota gt turbo

J25GTi

Lifer
Slight change of plan, if we all meet at exeter at the same time as some people are concerned about the mileage, we will go get some photos and then a bite to eat etc?

2. J25GTi(Jamie) - Vauxhall Vectra VXR

scrappygit

Member +
2. J25GTi(Jamie) - Vauxhall Vectra VXR
3. Mitchracer - silver glanza
4. scrappygit - White Glanza

PstarletT

Fresh Recruit
Hope more people than this coming got a friend coming in his starlet gt meeting 9 leaving 9:30ish from tesco Lee mill if anyone wants to convoy up ? Got a decent camera and passenger to take pics if people want them printed my dad has his own photo processing company :) weathers suppose to be good so hope to see more people there :) ( if anyone has an ep82 parcel shelf for sale who is coming to the meet I'd be more than happy to purchase ) :)

scrappygit

Member +
I'm really really sorry but I'm not gunna be able to make it :( as I've got other last min commitments. Quite gutted tone honest and sorry for letting people down :(

PstarletT

Fresh Recruit
Is this meet still going to happen then no point 3 of us coming from plymouth to find no one at exeter to be honest ? :(

J25GTi

Lifer
Hope more people than this coming got a friend coming in his starlet gt meeting 9 leaving 9:30ish from tesco Lee mill if anyone wants to convoy up ? Got a decent camera and passenger to take pics if people want them printed my dad has his own photo processing company :) weathers suppose to be good so hope to see more people there :) ( if anyone has an ep82 parcel shelf for sale who is coming to the meet I'd be more than happy to purchase ) :)

Is this meet still going to happen then no point 3 of us coming from plymouth to find no one at exeter to be honest ? :(

I know what you mean mate, im up for meeting up in plymouth if a few of us are coming from plymouth, need to see who else is coming from exeter way!

ive got a GT for breaking so ill check the parcel shelf :)

PstarletT

Fresh Recruit
It would be nice to see other people with starlets if no one else is coming could arrange something else but it is already friday theres 3 of us who want to go but if there is no one else then no point :( ideal would love a parcel shelf haha also passenger seat needed aswell :)

J25GTi

Lifer
Im gonna say this is cancelled as no one other than pstarlet and i have responded. Pstarlet, there is a rolling road day at alan jefferies mate, il bring the parcel shelf with meil be there at 11ish, look for the black vectra vxr with black alloys

IMG-20120107-00100.jpg

mitchracer

Member +
Me and pstarlet have got pop up to Paignton first thing mate but wel be goin straight down to ajs after so wel keep an eye out for ya, wel be in a black starlet, white starlet and silver glanza so keep an eye out for us pullin in because youl definitely be there before us mate, also pstarlet wants to know how much shal he bring to buy shelf off you? Is it good condition?

squidge218

Member +
did this go forward ? wouldnt mind any other meet in the south west if they go forward meet some starlet owners from cornwall as i dont know any yet !!

re

Hi, i would suggest meeting in one place to start with e.g a weatherspoons or similar in or around plymouth for a quick informal meet to plan further meets/events/ cruises ect. Im in launceston so not to far for mee to go. If not, people are welccome to come over to the workshop to chat drink tea and talk jdm or any topic they want. If anyone is interested in any of the above txt or call 07977132593. I will reply as soon as i can