Best place to get my engine forged ?

Josh3manstarlet

Fresh Recruit
Ok so pretty soon im
Gunna start putting some money away for my forged engine. Im looking for about 230 - 300bhp mark. Whats the best place and the cheapest to get this done ? Or anyone got any numbers for decent jap mechanics ? And the best turbo setup for 300bhp ? I kinda want like a big package deal where i take my car in and get given back a rapid car. Any help will be greatly appreciated thanks josh.

Last edited:

sx_turbo

Lifer
in my honest opinion mate, in the uk go with tuning developments, means you got a bit of travelling to do but they know starlets inside out, and reasonably priced, although i never took my car there i have dealt with for parts and there nice chaps to talk to,

the other option is sumo power but they dont know starlets that well, and no offence here but will probably ruin your arse in terms of cost but the qaulity of there workshops and stuff are 2nd to none

Josh3manstarlet

Fresh Recruit
in my honest opinion mate, in the uk go with tuning developments, means you got a bit of travelling to do but they know starlets inside out, and reasonably priced, although i never took my car there i have dealt with for parts and there nice chaps to talk to,

the other option is sumo power but they dont know starlets that well, and no offence here but will probably ruin your arse in terms of cost but the qaulity of there workshops and stuff are 2nd to none

Lol the phone number on tuning devolpments site doesnt work either lol

turboloon

Member +
any decent engineering place would be able to build you a good forged engine,i've got a sumo built motor was probably no dearer than tunning devlopments,simon norris would be worth a punt as well

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Our engines start from £2195.00 on a roll-in, roll-out basis.

We work 7 days a week so if you have any questions feel free to give us a shout on 01925 822 266 :)

Thanks to those who have already recommended us, it means a lot :)

Cheers

Mike Jones
Tuning Developments Ltd

Josh3manstarlet

Fresh Recruit
Our engines start from £2195.00 on a roll-in, roll-out basis.

We work 7 days a week so if you have any questions feel free to give us a shout on 01925 822 266 :)

Thanks to those who have already recommended us, it means a lot :)

Cheers

Mike Jones
Tuning Developments Ltd

Ahh brilliant well ill give you a call. Im just debating on a td04 on standard internals or just go for the whole lot. Either way i will defo come to tuning developments for the work to be done , heard alit of good reports. Ill be in contact :) thanks josh

Paul_JJ

Member +
I would recommend Tim from TB Developments, he built many engines mainly for MR2, and you will get the best price! I travel myself to him and he's worth every penny.

Mobile. 07779415207 - Tim