Removing glanza headlights?

td04 project:)

Member +
Can anyone give me a quick how to on removing 96 glanza headlights? sure its simple but not wanting to break any clips or that:)

Cheers,
Allan

grum-glanza

Member +
im sure its just a few screws holding them in just take the indicators out first they only have one screw on them its fairly easy i dont think there are any clips minee just kinda fell out into my hand after i took the screws out

AdamB

Member +
Probably the same on a glanza, but on a gt, theres a screw that holds the indicator on, remove that and pull the indicator out. Then you'll see two 10mm nuts that hold the headlight in,remove them and the headlight will come out :) You might have to take the grill out though.

same as above, take indicator out then theres a 10mm nut unscrew that, tap the light up and it will pop out, did my brothers in the dark the other night and if i can do it anyone can, and socks has got a good video on youtube how to get them looking light new, just search glanza headlight and it will come up on youtube

corofin12345

Member +
dont pop them up or out, it will break the clips..... ull see the black clips that hold the light to the adjusters, on the side of each clip theres a lip, a smal flat head screwdriver will pop them out then theres one bracket that pops on each headlight.. pull outwards on those after other clips are off..

td04 project:)

Member +
Cheers guys got them out earlier and got them looking good as new now:) i no what u mean about the clips bud that's what i was worried about but came out no bother;)