at long last my engine is built. away to cmb now:)

callum

Member +
Ok so at last the days and nights of sitting in the shed are over engine is built. Had it running but now shes struggling to start(ignition timing) so anyway its away to aberdeen to mark at cmb autos. Any dealt with him before? All iv heard is he is shit hot with starlets? Seems every person i meet with a starlet says the exact same. Anyone know if he can safly set a sard fuel reg to run safe as i had planned to just go to wallace. But if he can do it right il just let hom get on with it.

kemnaychris

Member +
He is One o the best on the starlets lad he only touches my car n I only trust him :-D as u know my car is always sweet ;)

Fro

Member +
As above, Ive had some ridiculous questions about my gt and Mark has been able to answer them every time. Even when I ask "what that little thing is next to the other little thing" he seems to know what im talking about :homer:

You are in good hands ;)

carmen

Member +
Mark will do a great job on your car mate wouldn't take my V to any other person in aberdeen to work on it now. :rockon:

callum

Member +
Aye so it seems he really is the starlet beast of the north east lol. And yeah i dont just anyone sorting my car. Thats why am going to the hassel of trailoring it from forres to deen. Want some one who knows what they are doing. Not just some skivey put in a boiler suit and handed a spanner and doing as they are told to do. Happy knowing its going to good hands:) cheers guys.