TOMS Original Air Feed and Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

si2001

Member +
For sale: TOMS Original Air Feed and Filter

Item Condition: Covered around 12 thousand miles on the TOMS filter which was brand new when I got it. Handy for those that like authentic TOMS products and also keeps a relatively stock look to the air filter, looking quite understated in the engine bay. Some people prefer to paint these up but this just has the original black coating all be it with cosmetic scuffs which are not deep or effect the function. The air feed takes cool air from the wheel arch. Appeared to be quite effective over the stock airbox. I'm not entirely sure but these don't come up that often.

Price and price conditions: SOLD

Extra Info: No longer needed as I now have a front mount filter

Pictures:

Contact Details: PM me or post here (not email)

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Included in the price

Last edited:

si2001

Member +
The base of the filter i.e. the black section with the intake pipe is 8 inches across. Intake part is 2.5 inches.. The foam filter is approx 4.5 inches high from base to top if that helps any. See below edited photos.

si2001

Member +
Any pics of it fitted mate? How does the cold air feed run to the wheel arch? I may take it for the boxy

Sorry matey, I never did get round to take any photos when it was on and it's been in storage since last July. There is a hole virtually right next to the battery tray into the wing (it may have a rubber bung in it - around 2.5-3" in diameter). The feed has a short pipe that fits into the hole to take in the cooler air just above the wheel arch.

si2001

Member +
Ok for anyone interested how this looks on the car, well I've found one on the net. Please note (and it's pretty obvious) this one isn't the one I'm selling as you can see this one is painted up but at least it gives you an idea:

Gryzor

Admin
Ok for anyone interested how this looks on the car, well I've found one on the net. Please note (and it's pretty obvious) this one isn't the one I'm selling as you can see this one is painted up but at least it gives you an idea:

Tom's supplied them in red also

Kyran

Member +
Someone should mass Replicate this in carbon fiber ! it would be a great Mod for N/A starlets and Turbos alike!

Status
Not open for further replies.