where do i stand with this?

matt walters

Member +
Hi guys

right i bought some wheels for my Mrs fiesta at the start of the month. they were 150 delivered. described as re sprayed and ford pester fitment wheels.

they arrived and when the lad said re sprayed he obviously meant just sprayed over all the corrosion and curb marks. (they looked almost good as new in the pictures)

Anyway that'sproblem one. secondly went to fit them to my Mrs car and turns out there not even.ford fitment. told the lad and he offered me a part refund and ikeep them. i turned this down as i have no need for them or the time to Fuck about selling them.

He then said return them and he'd give full refund and pay my postage cost ( £20) he got them back on Monday. only received the 150 back after pestering him for the last 3 days and he hasn't paid my postage saying that the wheels all arrived seperatly and 2 were scratched. They were packed better than when i received them.

Do i have any right though paypal to get my 20 quid back as tbh he's being a right c*nt about it now.

Thanks and any advice appreciated. Matt

redz11

Fresh Recruit
unfortunatly not :/ if hes given you a full refund paypal will just say 'yeah hes given you a refund...' just have to keep on his case bud... hope you get the money owed back dude, always a bitch of a job to do sometimes :/