Gram Lights 57c

Rock-kick-Ass

Member +
Rite lads.. i just want to no what my gold Gram Lights 57c are worth..as they are discontinued. they are 15 x 6 1/2 JJ

DSC00681.jpg

IMG_6463.jpg

Easily worth around£400 with half decent tyres mate bearing in mind they will need a refurb to be mint again. I paid £450 shipped (took 2 months) for a near mint 2nd hand set from Japan a few years back WITH tyres. Mine are ET38 but 7J wide. They are actually quite common in Japan but are a very timeless basic design.

Joz

Rock-kick-Ass

Member +
Easily worth around£400 with half decent tyres mate bearing in mind they will need a refurb to be mint again. I paid £450 shipped (took 2 months) for a near mint 2nd hand set from Japan a few years back WITH tyres. Mine are ET38 but 7J wide. They are actually quite common in Japan but are a very timeless basic design.

Joz

ya mine are ET 38 aswell. do u no what web site you got them from? and also were can i post up pic's of my car, i no i'm goen off the subject here, but i don't no were to go..

Last edited:
I bought them 2nd hand from the Yahoo Japan auctions mate.

Members Garages (progress threads) can only be started by paid members.

Post up your car photos in the 'Photo Arena'. You will surely get some feedback.

Joz

Rock-kick-Ass

Member +
i just went to photo arena, but wasn't allowed to put up a thread why is this.. do i have to pay or have a number of post's up?