Where To Get Race Spec Rocker

Now that TMD is closed due to Dave's passing where can i get a cam cover like the ones they made with the breather fittings on the top ?

not to bright with tools and fittings etc so was wondering where you can get them from these days ? I also tried to order the hose finishers from demon tweeks but they dont fit so im sending them back just think it would be easier if i had a rocker with them already fitted and then i can jst attach braided hoses to it looks better than garden hoses thats the only reason im wanting one.

Thanks in advance for any help given :)

sdc12426j.jpg

Dean@rwdevelopments over on uksc offers the race spec rocker cover service and can supply all types of fittings on request - RWDevelopments

Go for AN-8 minimum Chris for the fittings as AN-6 is too small (8mm internal diameter), the original rocker cover pipes are at least 10mm id (pcv is anyway and the breather is close) AN-8 = 11mm)

Same size or slightly larger than stock is optimal for catch can and race spec combo. Why go smaller? The next size up is AN10 which is a massive 14.3mm.

Hope this helps.
Joz

Last edited:

kemnaychris

Member +
Marc@cmb did mine :) but if u buy fittings off demon tweaks and get a welder do it yourself or if u know someone that can weld ur winning already lol