Are Glanza's Head Turners? Best Comments you've recieved about your Glanza? :)

D1on

Fresh Recruit
Are glanza's Head Turners? Do They Get Lots Of Attention?
and what is the best compliment thats been said to you about your car? :)

SupaStu

Member +
lol I had a 50 year old woman admiring my glanza tonight, saying nice car, what is it?? I said its just my run about :D Awesome, all the chicks dig it lol

Paul_JJ

Member +
I had people asking if it's a brand new model -))))))))
But I agree it is a head turner if you have a nice BOV sound and exhaust most of the people would look at the car.

rage

Lifer
we don't have a lot of turbo cars over here in holland. so the big whoosh is deffo a head turner. have had so much comments on my car.
ranging from: absolutly epic car! to: that's no turbo.. it's a fake... (lol)

Gilly2006

Member +
i get quite alot of attention where i am, from people asking what is it? to people just staring until iv gone up the road.

the best one is when i gun it and people jump in the air or cover there ears because its so loud! mwhahaha!!!

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
My old Glanza turned heads because it was loud, and sounded like it wanted to suck in small children through the FMIC... One Mum even felt it necessary to hug her child to protect it when I accelerated past... :D

Topher-EP82

Member +
Sorry but i had to say it.

I hate when people care about if others are looking at their car or not..

who cares dude...

old fashioned saying comes to mind

" showing off is the fools form of glory "

Buy a car because you want it dude, not so that others will think you're cool..

if you want that go and jump on the band wagon and buy a VW camper van.. all the muppets are buying them now because they are " COOL " even people i know who know nothing about cars think they are cool because of all the "hype" about them.

do what you want not what others want.... but hey if you want a Glanza so people look at you - fair enough. :)

Jay

Admin
Barely anyone will mention my GT. If I drive a V to work it always seems to attract questions. Weird!

russyb

Member +
always get asked question by kids to old men generally what is it ? and whats it powered by ?
even though it still looks pretty stock form.
hats off to toyota for creating a car that still gets attention 15 years after it was produced !!

hookie663

Member +
must a gree hats off loads of people has thought my v was lik a new car wen told tem the age tey wer shock get lots of looks especialy up town cus mine loud so is the dump valve and the suck of the air to lol even got notes left under wiper lol couple times went to the cinema wif the woeman lol scare so many people cus tey dnt know to exspect the noises lol puts a smile on my face to drive it lov my v even had buy the woeman a wee s for passing the test! thanks jay llf

carmen

Member +
I love the surprise people get when you tell them its a 1.3 :) and that its 15 years old when they think its a new model

Paul_JJ

Member +
Sorry but i had to say it.

I hate when people care about if others are looking at their car or not..

who cares dude...

old fashioned saying comes to mind

" showing off is the fools form of glory "

Buy a car because you want it dude, not so that others will think you're cool..

if you want that go and jump on the band wagon and buy a VW camper van.. all the muppets are buying them now because they are " COOL " even people i know who know nothing about cars think they are cool because of all the "hype" about them.

do what you want not what others want.... but hey if you want a Glanza so people look at you - fair enough. :)

The question was if the Glanza is a head turner or not? And I bought the car for it's acceleration and fun driving, also happy with the engine/gearbox and the car is easy to park not to mention the running costs.

Ally Dawood

Member +
The fun part is when you leav the throttle wen a car is ahead of you so they get scared of the loud BOV and move on the side then you role like a boss,,then when i overtake them they give me a thumbs up for the Glanza...is a great piece of car

ep82morzy

Member +
Dare I say it.......depends what your after I find that my ep82 looks alot more mean and manly compared to a glanza. Also my ep82 gets loads of attention as its so clean and shiney

Topher-EP82

Member +
The question was if the Glanza is a head turner or not? And I bought the car for it's acceleration and fun driving, also happy with the engine/gearbox and the car is easy to park not to mention the running costs.

yo paul, didn't mean to offend dude.. i wasn't aiming it at you.

i have never liked the kind that buy a car so people will look at them and think they are cool. its just all the things i didn't buy my glanza for lol.

i bought it as I think its cool and I like it, so it seems you are the same as me... got it for yourself :D

i don't care if people hate my car and laugh. to me its the tits :) - thats what i meant basically mate, that people should worry less about what others think and just do what THEY like not what other say they should like...

200BlownHorses

Fresh Recruit
Most people ask what it is and laugh when I tell them its "just" a 1.3. Lots of people giving me funny looks or telling me ive left my car running after i park..turbo timer lol

Last edited:

H_D

Member +
some chav thought it was a corsa with a bodykit....ahhhhhh what a plum
I just went along with him and said how did u know!
Not really bothered about it turning heads as long as it puts a smile on my face im happy!

1sik_gt

Member +
Unfortunately for me, her in New Zealand the starlet whether its a GT or Glanza is classed as a chicks car and 90% of the car enthusiasts wouldn't look twice at them. I've been teased many times about my starlet but could care less what people think, 9yrs on and still drive my little GT. Though I have turned many laughs into WTF, that starlet just beat me :)