Car is pretty much done and running sweet

Project is pretty much done taken years off my life I'd say it was a slow and stressful at times build all 5 years of it. Happy as a pig in sh!t with it now so just going to enjoy and maintain while I'm here got it mapped last week thanks to Chris as usual goes great. I'm leaving for Canada so its getting locked up not sure what the future holds for it tbh.

Whole build HERE

Last edited:

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Looks very well,glad you got the carbon bits,they'll suit the car very well.

Any plans to get a power run on the new ecu?

MarcoGTTurbo

Member +
LOL! you baaaaaaarstard!!! I opened up the link and saw that beautiful EP82.........I read no further, went and grabbed a beer to read it (thinking it was about the EP82) and you changed to the V...........LOL! Very Very fair play to you mate! nice Glanza! nice work too :)

Chris@CCM

Member +
Great car and one of the best about for sure, was a joy to work at it the last day , pulls crazy hard at 1.7bar :) all the best in Canada mate !

ps new bike came :D
yjehuge3.jpg

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Looks fantastic, really really nice build.

Good luck with your venture to Canada :)

Cheers

Mike Jones
Tuning Developments Ltd

gglavin

Member +
Good luck dude, drive up my neck of the woods wel pics of them ( no tax or NCT on mine ), definetly nicest glanza i have layed eyes on

GT_Irl

Member +
I dont think many cars will ever capture as pure a JDM look as yours does mate! One of my favouite glanza's ever :) Absolute credit to ya!

F4kus

Member +
Glanza's never did anything for me...But this thing is just beautiful. Absolutely cracking job mate, I cant even begin to imagine how many hours/days/weeks/months of your life this little beauty has consumed in that 5 years.
Restecpa!

Glad she finally reached the final stage in the end bro instead of breaking her. Immense project as we all know and fully deserves all the kudos.
Enjoy her whilst you still can :D

All the very best in Canada mate. Good luck - Joz

nice one,when you heading off?

End of next month all going well

Congrats Corey. Been a long hard journey. Car looks gorgeous.
MD

Thanks buddy :)

Looks very well,glad you got the carbon bits,they'll suit the car very well.

Any plans to get a power run on the new ecu?

Cheers Dan ya there are sweet nice touch for it imo. Ya I might do if I get a chance I'll give it a service and try and get up to Sunny's place in Dunboyne for a power run

LOL! you baaaaaaarstard!!! I opened up the link and saw that beautiful EP82.........I read no further, went and grabbed a beer to read it (thinking it was about the EP82) and you changed to the V...........LOL! Very Very fair play to you mate! nice Glanza! nice work too :)

lol cheers dude the GT was a one off for sure would've been good to keep it.

Looks fantastic, really really nice build.

Good luck with your venture to Canada :)

Cheers

Mike Jones
Tuning Developments Ltd

Cheers Mike and thanks for sorting me out the other day. :)

Good luck dude, drive up my neck of the woods wel pics of them ( no tax or NCT on mine ), definetly nicest glanza i have layed eyes on

Cheers dude in fairness you've something very special yourself its good we have them still tbh.

Looking fantastic Corey, well done. It's been a long 5 years

Thanks Richie wish I looked after myself as well the last 5 years lol

Really nice car mate hard work has paid of

Thanks buddy :)

I dont think many cars will ever capture as pure a JDM look as yours does mate! One of my favouite glanza's ever :) Absolute credit to ya!

Cheers dude you'll have your own fun to enjoy when you come back major LOL awaits you when you drive yours.

Glanza's never did anything for me...But this thing is just beautiful. Absolutely cracking job mate, I cant even begin to imagine how many hours/days/weeks/months of your life this little beauty has consumed in that 5 years.
Restecpa!

Restecpa always make me LOL. Thanks pal could say many wasted too lol

Glad she finally reached the final stage in the end bro instead of breaking her. Immense project as we all know and fully deserves all the kudos.
Enjoy her whilst you still can :D

All the very best in Canada mate. Good luck - Joz

Many thanks Joz wish I could get the bay in it looking as good as yours though lol

@ Chris could'nt have been done without your help over the years cheers pal. Sweet machine you've got there best of luck with it hours of fun to be had always a great investment as mtb imo is where the craic is at :)

Jay

Admin
One of the most epic builds on the forum, no wonder it took so much time, effort and determination!

It's been a long road so enjoy Canada mate. She can wait on you for a change.

Jay

Bazza

Member +
Lovely looking V bud!! So much effort and hard work has gone it to it fair play.

You off to Canada for work? If so hope all goes well.