What's the most powerful V about?

H_D

Member +
there are more powerfull road legal ones than whats mentioned on that leaderboard :p

starbuck

Member +
The sk leaderboard is upto date.

There maybe more powerful car out there. All depends who submits with print out proof to get on leaderboard.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Ive not posted anything either and im pretty confident im second to the top if not very close. Stock fuel to :) No race/meth even a stock head/no nos etc.... But i am on 3S so....

EDIT: Just realized it says most powerful V.. Glanza/82 same thing to me both starlets

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Ive not posted anything either and im pretty confident im second to the top if not very close. Stock fuel to :) No race/meth even a stock head/no nos etc.... But i am on 3S so....

EDIT: Just realized it says most powerful V.. Glanza/82 same thing to me both starlets
Spuddy's is an EP82,open to both it seems.

200BlownHorses

Fresh Recruit
there are more powerfull road legal ones than whats mentioned on that leaderboard :p

Its a list of verified power outputs, its just a case of whos contributed. Id be in around 44th if i put my figures on there as it stands at the moment. Would no doubt be a different story if others did too

H_D

Member +
Its a list of verified power outputs, its just a case of whos contributed. Id be in around 44th if i put my figures on there as it stands at the moment. Would no doubt be a different story if others did too

I know what you mean buddy, it all comes down who wants to contribute and who doesnt,
No doubt there will be some serious starlets at jap show finale which are not even known on the forums