Breaking high spec glanza

GT_Irl

Member +
Sorry everyone, got the broken car & parts back today. I will get everything up on here tomorrow

GT_Irl

Member +
BUMP blitz turbo kit - new pictures added - new price of 750 sterling. Grab yourselves a bargain lads - bought this for 1000 sterlng. Turbo alone cost previous owner 1100 sterling!

Will get rest of parts up later today!

2006victorjavier

Fresh Recruit
postage for Spain?

Dear sr you send this turbo kit for Spain ? Could you quote the postage
Thank you

For sale: Very rare BLITZ K24/26 hybrid turbo kit

Item Condition:the manifold and downpipe is made by secret sport and is very well made, no crack at all or any sign of stress anywhere on the manifold or downpipe.

a 38mm tial external wastegate is inlcuded with a 0.6bar wastegate spring fitted.

the turbo itself is a genuine blitz K24 turbo with a chrome dipped K26 housing, it is rated to 1.5bar and is capable of 270bhp. The turbo alone was was bought by previous owner for 1100 STG and has only covered 1300 miles since.

Kit also comes with a braided oil return line & screamer pipe.

this turbo kit is ready to bolt onto any toyota starlet or glanza, the only thing required is the hotside of the intercooler pipe to be cut to fit onto the turbo
the manifold and down pipe are a copy of the manifold cruise use on their td05 kit
the main advantage i found to this turbo kit over the more common td04 is this is on full boost for 3,600rpm so very little lag

Price and price conditions: 800 Sterling + P&P

Extra info: The turbo alone is worth over 1000GBP

Pictures:
006-5_zps8ec18377.jpg

IMG_06001_zps665d5709.jpg

IMG_06011_zps1695f24a.jpg

IMG_06061_zpscc36eeed.jpg

For Sale: Forged 4EFTE Engine SOLD SOLD SOLD

Item Condition: Used - covered approximately 13000km

Specs: fully forged engine with 74.5mm ross flat tops,scat rods,zep 2mm h/gasket, ARP headbolts
new OEM water pump, new OEM oil pump, new bearings, clear cam cover etc
This engine has had a few setups run with it and has never missed a beat. Regularly serviced at 3k.
Engine was compression tested @ 2pm today 31/12/12 by Kieran.S, engine made 170cc across all four cylinders

Engine built by Drew Armstrong (Reputable engine builder from NI)

Price & Conditions: 1250 Sterling + p&p

Pictures:
IMG_04941_zps9fcef967.jpg

GT_Irl

Member +
BUMP - loads of parts added, more to come tomorrow

edit: could a moderator change the title of the thread to "breaking high spec glanza" , thanks lads :)

Last edited:

turboloon

Member +
that is harness from tunning devlopments is a boomslang one..they buy them from the states then bump another 25% on the original price!!!

GT_Irl

Member +
that is harness from tunning devlopments is a boomslang one..they buy them from the states then bump another 25% on the original price!!!

Your point being? TD sell them for 195 STERLING, boomslang - 150 STERLING (184 EURO + postage & import fees). I think my price of 120 euro is pretty darn cheap man

Last edited:

redz11

Fresh Recruit
For sale: 38mm Screamer Pipe

Item Condition: Used/very good. A few marks

Price and price conditions: 45 euro (+ 4% if paying by paypal)

Extra Info: your neighbours will hate you

Pictures:
IMG_04251.jpg

Contact Details: On here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Buyer covers P&P, I can obtain quotes. Welcome to collect in person

My neighbours already hate me, I want them to hate me more! :p GLWTS!:haha: