Ep91 apexi pfc

Chris@CCM

Member +
Think it's sold mate and he was looking the earth for it lol cheers tho, long time no chat man how's the motor coming on bud

turboloon

Member +
awrite chris got it forged now,quaffie diff,wilwoods etc,power fc and avcr,going to get it mapped this coming friday like..pity ye didn't stay in scotland mucker;)
what about your own one how that coming on..?

Last edited:

Chris@CCM

Member +
awrite chris got it forged now,quaffie diff,wilwoods etc,power fc and avcr,going to get it mapped this coming friday like..pity ye didn't stay in scotland mucker;)
what about your own one how that coming on..?

Never ended up getting it , got my self a wee clio 182 love the wee thing few trackdays in her this year I think , great fun to drive man , I love apexis I'm sure it will fly mate , who's mapping it ?

Wee pix of the clio
a9uhaduh.jpg

turboloon

Member +
ideal car for the track..a modern day 205 gti eh!!....matty from wallace will be mapping it...on the rollers!!at least i won't inccur 3 points on my liscence this time..lol,is that yer garage there is it ..looking good min:)

Chris@CCM

Member +
ideal car for the track..a modern day 205 gti eh!!....matty from wallace will be mapping it...on the rollers!!at least i won't inccur 3 points on my liscence this time..lol,is that yer garage there is it ..looking good min:)

Happy days lol let me know how u get on mate , yeah love it lol

Browner

Member +
I have one here Chris with the commander and ep91 loom. I was going to fit it to one of the cars but going another route now