What is the difference between the 3 starter motors?

Gazzaglanza

Fresh Recruit
Could anybody tell me the difference between the 3 types of starter?

I have found some one on eBay selling them but suggests I check part number on mine first. This is a bit difficult at the moment as not go time or place to take old one off!

I am looking for one for the Glanza V ep91 4efte.

The only thing the boy gives on eBay is the part numbers:
28100-100 30
28100-111 00
28100-110 60

If anybody could help this would be much appreciated so I could get it ordered for me moving to my new pad with a garage and finally get it done!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jay

Admin
Pop your chassis number into Toyodiy.com and look up which one is meant to be in your engine bay. Should be accurate if it hasn't been messed with.

The early mk1 motors had different connections to the Glanza and auto starter motors are a different shape.

Jay

dac69er

Super Moderator
really? i cant comment on glanzas, but my MK1's have had various starter motors fitted over the years and is also the same connection as my ep85!!!!

steve-gers

Member +
My auto starter was identical to a manual one, only differences were different plug on solenoid and slightly different teeth. They looked identical shape wise though but different part numbers.

Gazzaglanza

Fresh Recruit
Thanks guys! But mine has had transplant so checking chassis number wouldn't help. Guess am just going to av to get my hands dirty and take the thing out first...