Air filter oil?

marty

Member +
Got a new air filter today as the Blitz one I have doesn't fit down the space between the bumper and the radiator. The Blitz one I have is stainless and doesn't need oil but this new one needs oil it says..anybody recommend one or even a substitute for it?

marty

Member +
Could I not just buck a load of WD-40 on it lol? I'll bet it's crossed somebody's mind before :haha:

what filter are you currently running?

and yes you can fit a blitz SUS filter down between the bumper ;) One of the best filters out there for power production, nice in the cold air and never needs to be changed just blow it off with an airline once in a while

marty

Member +
what filter are you currently running?

and yes you can fit a blitz SUS filter down between the bumper ;) One of the best filters out there for power production, nice in the cold air and never needs to be changed just blow it off with an airline once in a while

Currently running the blitz sus and I can't fault it for handiness as you say. Did see someone with the sus stuffed at the front, think they had a custom bracket?

4efteboost

Member +
Not sure if the blitz lm is the same size but i had mine tucked behind the front grill, was a tight squeeze but she went in

;) sorry shameless plug

DSCN3918.jpg

DSCN3920.jpg

DSCN3925.jpg