Huge update of CRD

Iain@CRD

Lifer
This is a little update thread to explain my lack of activity on the forums lately.

We are now in the final stages of completing our name change, logo has been agreed and designs just need touched up.... FINALLY!!! :rockon:

I am also extremely pleased to announce a huge update that we have managed to agree terms with a local business for access to a Unit within there premise, which we move into as of Friday :rockon::rockon::rockon:.

This will allow us to cater for all customers need in one place where we can store parts, have access to a 2 post ramp as well as have our very own office. We will be working along side other reputable businesses and have agreed to deals for MOT's and full Car Valeting with our partner businesses in house.

We can now offer:

• Order and Collect Parts Service for DIY Mechanics
  • Full Diagnostics
  • MOT's and Repairs
  • Full Car Wash and Valet Service
  • Vehicle Storage

More updates to follow on with pictures of the workshop once i am able to get it in tip top shape, website will start to take place once we are settled in also.

Currently i am still working full-time within another role elsewhere to allow me time to balance my books and funding for our new adventure. I am still contactable via mobile and email although shortly i will update with our new email domains also.

I would like to thank TGTT for the continued support and the opportunity to make a passion become my working home.

Regards,

Iain