alloy wheels, indiglo dials, ecu, AEM filter, + more

GT_lewis89

Member +
Wheels, sun visors sold

All parts now £20 + little bit of delivery
Grab a bargain!!!!!!!!

For sale: alloy wheels

Item Condition: all 4 need refurb, 2 are not kurbed, 2 kurbed. budget tyres but all have alot of tread on.

Price and price conditions: £50 collected

Extra Info: can deliver for extra

Pictures:

for sale: AEM relocation filter

item condition: good

price: £30 delivered

extra info: will need a silicone hose to turbo. may need pipe cut down to relocate behind grill but can be done easily

pictures:

for sale: quadlight grill

item condition: good

Price: £25 delivered

pictures:

for sale: passenger wing mirror gt

item condition: good, no cracks. complete

price: £20 delivered

pictures:

for sale: indiglo dials

item condition: good, showing 88,766 work but do need bulbs. all wires there

price: £45 delivered

pictures:

for sale: standard gt ecu

item condition: good, worked fine

for sale: dizzy cap

item condition: good, works fine

pictures:

for sale: gt foglights

item condition: good, no cracks

price: £20 delivered

pictures:

for sale: sun visors

item condition: good, all parts there, will give them a wipe before sent so will be clean

price: £15 delivered

pictures:

Contact Details: on here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: all prices include delivery. paypal. overseas buyers delivery maybe a little more :)

Last edited:

squidge218

Member +
are they the 180 mph dials mate ? if so i dont suppose you fancy doing me a huge favor and swapping for my 110 mph ? i have converter fitted and meant to have 180 mph dials but bought 110 and now my speed reads wrong ? be much appreciated if you could cheers jake

TRD1mos

Member +
Please give me information about wheels?15'' or 14" ? x6,5" x7" ? brand name?Thank you,i am interested,tried to send you pm but you are full.

GT_lewis89

Member +
Sorry havnt got back to anyone. Don't come on here much due to not owning an starlet anymore. Will get back to everyone and if you want the parts I will deliver them as soon as you have paid. I've broken two starlets on here and ukso and always deliver the parts without fail. Cheers

Last edited:

squidge218

Member +
there the ones i need but tbh i dont need the whole dial ? the actuall indiglo dials actually come away if you take them out ? would save on postage ? do the bulbs need to be on the indiglos?

GT_lewis89

Member +
there the ones i need but tbh i dont need the whole dial ? the actuall indiglo dials actually come away if you take them out ? would save on postage ? do the bulbs need to be on the indiglos?

Tbh mate, not looking to split just want all of it out my garage tbh lol. Cheers