Glanza V Honda...

dac69er

Super Moderator
just seen that on facebook. what the???

is that idrees' (IDworks) old demo car? cant imagine there are many yellow glanzas about!

Kyle_R

Member +
The guy selling the yellow b16 Glanza goes by the name of John and is a con artist I bought a Evo 3 off him and it nearly killed me the following day I have also met another person who's bought a car off him and a similar story I contacted him about what happened and he laughed and said oh well tuff I got my money for it that's all I care about and hung up the phone. So be VERY CAREFUL and I seem this car there and it looks a lot nicer in the pics. The cars a wreck tbh

SupaStu

Member +
The guy selling the yellow b16 Glanza goes by the name of John and is a con artist I bought a Evo 3 off him and it nearly killed me the following day I have also met another person who's bought a car off him and a similar story I contacted him about what happened and he laughed and said oh well tuff I got my money for it that's all I care about and hung up the phone. So be VERY CAREFUL and I seem this car there and it looks a lot nicer in the pics. The cars a wreck tbh

No worries dude, i'm not buying any cars :) I've enough work to do on my V!

Kyle_R

Member +
Just a heads up to any1 who looks at the thread really. And since buying the car off this guy I've sunk another £1000 into it to sort out the bodge jobs that have been done to sell the death trap so when I sell it it's a safe decent car. It just annoys me how some1 can sell a car with blatant disregard for people's life's. me and my GF could of been killed that day if I didn't know how to handle it. Transfer box locked up and locked rear wheels on motorway we could of been hit by the lorry that was behind us. Since then I've found the cause duck tape over a drain bolt hole on the transfer box :/ plus some other tasty bodges that the Barry boys will be proud of

redz11

Fresh Recruit
this has been for sale soo many times this year, if what kyle_r is saying is true, keep well away! nothing wrong with the 4efte :p

Kyle_R

Member +
this has been for sale soo many times this year, if what kyle_r is saying is true, keep well away! nothing wrong with the 4efte :p

I'm being 100% honest lads and a guy I started talking to also bought a dangerous car off him so please be careful if thinking about this car

Reeco

Member +
A Long time ago this was my cousins glanza! The body work used to be immaculate and had paint like glass. but after he sold it the next two owners were total douches, one cut the springs and ditched it, the other drove into a wall i believe and then blew the engine.