WANTED ORC/Blitz/Exedy Single plate Clutch Release bearing sleeve

TO82

Member +
As above just wanting to know if anyone has one kicking about before I pay sill money to RHDjapan :mad:

24313-7_7.jpg

Cheers

TO82

Member +
No not tried I think they are supposed to have this bearing although it may work with stock I think there won't be as much travel, do you know the thickness of a new friction disc?

Johnny_C

Lifer
No not tried I think they are supposed to have this bearing although it may work with stock I think there won't be as much travel, do you know the thickness of a new friction disc?

I don't know the thickness,why?
I'm running a standard bearing,seemed to work fine when I was home last.very sharp pedal bit,but those Orc/blitz clutchs are.rhd have then on offer at the minute,might buy one for piece of mind.

TO82

Member +
Just because I have a used disc with this clutch and unsure of how worn it is, think the bearing is 70 plus shipping

Johnny_C

Lifer
Just because I have a used disc with this clutch and unsure of how worn it is, think the bearing is 70 plus shipping
Ah ok,I never really though to measure the new disc I had to be honest.

You got a pic of the disc?

TO82

Member +
What did it cost you? Nengun has a full rebuild with disc pressure plate bolts sleeve and release bearing for 250, mines a DS so has a slightly different pressure plate and 6 little springs though, no pic but it doesn't look too bad but all depends on original thickness

Johnny_C

Lifer
What did it cost you? Nengun has a full rebuild with disc pressure plate bolts sleeve and release bearing for 250, mines a DS so has a slightly different pressure plate and 6 little springs though, no pic but it doesn't look too bad but all depends on original thickness

It was expensive at the time,from memory 250-300 euros,and that was just the disc.
250 is good for all that,I'd be tempted to get a spare for later down the line.
What power are they rated to again?

weeJohn

Lifer
Disc size wont really affect this, pressure plate thickness will as this pushes against the fingers of the pressure plate.