Gloss white OZ racing wheels

jamesbaa

Member +
For sale: OZ racing 15" alloys

Item Condition: 2 wheels are in brilliant condition and 2 are in good condition but have the remains off brake dust that i cant re-move! Also one off the wheels is very slightly buckeled, Iv had a quote from a proffesional wheel refurbisher and they've quoted me £30 to have it repaired!

The tyres on the wheels are 195/50 R15 two have bridgestone tyres and 2 have turanza ER300, 2 of the tyres are in a ok condition with pleanty off tread but 2 will need to be changed in the near future!

Price and price conditions: £150 collected £200 delivered Offers

Extra Info: There gloss white and i had them re-furbed about a year and a half ago!

Pictures:
DSC02042.jpg

DSC02242.jpg

DSC02243.jpg

DSC02244.jpg

DSC02245.jpg

DSC02246.jpg

DSC02247.jpg

DSC02248.jpg

Contact Details: PM me on hear

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: collection prefered but can be deliver!

Last edited:

jamesbaa

Member +
its not badly buckeled at all, Iv been driving around with it on for about 6 months without any trouble!

EP824U

Member +
these are sweet wheels, have seen them in the flesh, thats a reasonable price james, would take if I hadnt of just refurbed mine!!

andybill

Member +
really nice wheels, have the same on my glanza and they really suit white glanza'/gt's . surprised they not sold yet !!

brad25577

Fresh Recruit
Hi Guys,

I know this is an old thread, but could someone advise me of where i could buy these alloys from ?? I love them and would look great on my starlet :)
Thanks in advance.

Brad