1995 Toyota Starlet GT Windshield... EP82

SKINY

Lifer
Over here(Northern Ireland)I was recently quoted 80£ for a screen then 40£ fitting charge by M&M the windscreen men.
Shipping will likely make you cry but

villen25

Member +
Over here(Northern Ireland)I was recently quoted 80£ for a screen then 40£ fitting charge by M&M the windscreen men.

Thank you, do they have a website? It is very difficult tracking one down in the US.

SKINY

Lifer
not too sure buddy but i will give them a shout tomorrow and get an exact price on it and find out what way they are packed :)

Calum122

Member +
Wow really? Mine is totally chipped and would be nice to replace!

Jay

Admin
The EP80 glass fits the EP82, as Skiny states our local repairers usually fit those for reasonable money instead of the 'proper' screen.

You could possibly ask a local Toyota dealer for part number 56111-10330? Probably not possible to order but that's the part number for the genuine screen from Toyota. They could advise on availability.

Hope that helps,

Jay

SKINY

Lifer
Before I broke the gt4 i was quoted 270£ from Toyota plus 70£ for the rubber and they where available, that was about 18 months ago.
Also just minded a place in England land does heated screens for rally cars including several Toyota models, will look later