Happy Christmas

Jay

Admin
Feels like we haven't had a Xmas thread in almost a year :D

Would just like to wish everyone visiting the site a very merry Christmas and a peaceful few days off.

Hope you get all the boost you need peeps!

My plans involve a substantial quantity of alcohol and staying out of the garage till the weekend.

Calum122

Member +
^^^ Mr Fun above ^^^

Has the sledge right, but not loving the sign saying "No Smoking, No Eating, No Drinking".

Smoking I can understand, last thing you want is your Starlet to be smoking its tits off!

SKINY

Lifer
You still thinking of selling the GT?
My back is saying yes unless I can make it comfortable to drive bud, have GT four seats still to try and I've seen TD do full suspension for around 350£ -40mm that might work ? Either way it's getting built :cool:ive a wild itch for a M5 too......

Calum122

Member +
My back is saying yes unless I can make it comfortable to drive bud, have GT four seats still to try and I've seen TD do full suspension for around 350£ -40mm that might work ? Either way it's getting built :cool:ive a wild itch for a M5 too......
Sad times. But you can't be putting up with a bad back like.

SKINY

Lifer
So who all got car parts then ? I got feck all this year, well my Folks got me 5Litres of screenwash lol but it's in the Audi :p
Was on fleabay last night looking for parts to buy, wasn't sure what I wanted and ended up buying a new mobile phone instead :D

Calum122

Member +
So who all got car parts then ? I got feck all this year, well my Folks got me 5Litres of screenwash lol but it's in the Audi :p
Was on fleabay last night looking for parts to buy, wasn't sure what I wanted and ended up buying a new mobile phone instead :D
I desperately need a new mobile, I'm still rocking my W810i.

Calum122

Member +
I'm not a fan of Samsung. I've had lots of Samsung products and always had problems with them.

But you an't argue that for the money!

SKINY

Lifer
I'm not a fan of Samsung. I've had lots of Samsung products and always had problems with them.

But you an't argue that for the money!
Yea must be 10 year's since I've had a Samsung lol, got it all set up today and it's some bit of kit lol. Like a big high spec mini tablet with a phone app :D