Non car related Drunken Ebaying

SKINY

Lifer
Well folks, we are all guilty off buying useless shite off Ebay etc when we are hammered :Dlet's see it :eek:
I was hammered on Sunday and ended up with and ant farm coming yesterday along with a test tube full off worker ants, larvae and a Queen, I've named her Danielle after the missus :p
IMG_20191205_213714_303.jpg IMG_20191205_213714_302.jpg
They have yet to "move into" the sand and start a burrow but 1 couldn't contain himself and Overdosed on protein shake, least he went happy :D:D:D

Jay

Admin
Random thread..

Drunk ebaying is easy (I have the police riot shield to prove it).

Drunk Yahoo-ing is even scarier o_O I bought a Blitz ECU for the FD RX7 that I'll never ever own.

DOH!

Calum122

Member +
Oh, I don't drink so...

I am not sure I'd want an ant farm!!!

ECU's aren't bad shout.

Jay you could easily own an FD. All you'd have to do is let go of a few GT's.

Reactions: Jay

SKINY

Lifer
Class to watch them making nests and tunnels and stuff Calum lol
Ordered another farm and another colony last Sunday nights sesh plan is join them up o_O
IMG_20191216_230126_031.jpg
That will do them a few months until they are used to the new environment, food/water sources then into the farm they go, near the tip off the silicone tube the black bit is where the queen has moved to so shes going the right way lol, sat and watched the workers moving the eggs up to her last night :cool:

Last edited:

H_D

Member +
I purchased a bore scope for abt £8 that connects directly to my phone and it even has a light on the end of it. Best drunken purchase i ever made