back in a starlet again lol

Chris@CCM

Member +
as of last week im back in a starlet tho a glanza this time think this is my 4th starlet ive had lol had to sell my silvia due to the unreal amount of fuel it was using (around 450 pounds just to go to work and back a month :eek: )
happy to be back in one tho the wee cars class some tidy parts on it even nice evo recaros and its as clean ive seen :) . geting very good mpg too so all in all im happy lol
heres some crapy iphone pixs of her
12257752.png

11637038.png

sanchez

Member +
Looks good mate, knowing what nice specs you and phil have had from customers cars i expect big power here too? lol

Chris@CCM

Member +
Looks good mate, knowing what nice specs you and phil have had from customers cars i expect big power here too? lol
cheers lads ! u never know dude lol might just keep with the ct9 set up thats on it only a wee bit more boost it made 187hp last time on the dyno i think i could get a wee bit more even on the ct9 tho im not sure what to do with it yeat lol

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
you just bought a money trap ,dont have any around it or it will just eat it up lol looks tasty i might add:rockon::rockon:

iamrab

Member +
thanks rab tis a great wee car :)

your gonna make me cry ...im telling ya im gonna have another one ,im serious just have to sort out my money at the min and get a few things sorted over the next few months but ill be back lol

i can honestly say after now owning one they are a great car . here i didnt know it had been on the dyno before ??

Chris@CCM

Member +
your gonna make me cry ...im telling ya im gonna have another one ,im serious just have to sort out my money at the min and get a few things sorted over the next few months but ill be back lol

i can honestly say after now owning one they are a great car . here i didnt know it had been on the dyno before ??
print out in the glove box from ai dude lol its all folded up lol yeah defo pal there good wee cars but that one is a real cacker

alan_d

Lifer
I felt your fuel woes sir! It used to stand me £50 every 2 days going to comber when I was down that neck of the woods in the GTiR :(

still - youve got a lovely clean yoke there and think of the :beer: money you now have! hi 5!

iamrab

Member +
print out in the glove box from ai dude lol its all folded up lol yeah defo pal there good wee cars but that one is a real cacker

ha ha i didnt even see it lolol im a nab :rolleyes:

well there you go it probley has other things too lolol

addz

Member +
Looks like a nice example of a late spec V:cool:

Which other models have you had before this: GT? if so how does it feel/compare to the Glanza V