Evo 6 Recaro seats (NO RAILS)

weakboy2

Member +
For sale: Evo 6 recaro black and blue seats without rails

Item Condition: Drivers seat is 99% perfect and just needs a wipe off, passenger seat has some surface wear to the bolster fabric, no holes though and no sagging!

Price and price conditions: Due to the passenger seat condition £200 NO OFFERS
Extra Info:

Pictures:

DSC00830.jpg

DSC00829.jpg

DSC00828.jpg

DSC00831.jpg

Contact Details: PM please

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up only, or buyer arranges own courier and i will wrap the seats up!

DaveEG

Member +
Very interested, but how difficult is it to make a rail to fit them?

Do you have any from when you had them fitted?

And im based just in Bournemouth!

weakboy2

Member +
hi mate i have bride ep82 rails, want to keep them for now though as they are rare and took me ages to get! and they still need to be modded to fit a V!

shouldntbe too bad to make though as the bottom of the seat is flat mounting, just 4 captive nuts underneath!

i live on portland matey, only selling due to buyuing a bride bucket seat and needing some money towards new coilovers as my teins are dead :(

let me know what you think

DaveEG

Member +
So if I were to buy a Bride rail for an EP91 these would fit onto it?

Or is it not always that easy :S

weakboy2

Member +
yeah if you buy the right type, may need a set of small blocks to raise them slightly but i can give you those anyways mate

weakboy2

Member +
? what do you mean? i bought the drivers one last year sometime and it was a passenger seat in the evo it came out of, and yes the passenger one was a drivers one, it doesnt matter as they are universal seats mate once off of the evo rails.

I dont see what help that has with my sale? are you interested in the seats at all? if not i suggest you dont put up unhelpful comments that to be quite frank, have no matter in my sale.

:)

GTJEDI

Member +
sorry didnt mean to offend and yes your quite right the seats are there for all to see and your not hiding anything,it was just a small observation.

I was interested in them as I'm looking to replace the drivers seat in my evo 6.Maybe a little too far though.

Apologies again and good luck with sale.

AL

weakboy2

Member +
cheers iain, i'm tempted to sell the rails as well atm, as i need money for new coilovers before the trackday amongst other parts!