Longford cruise

Galen

Lifer
i seen four or five glanzas in longford last night at the cruise, anybody on this??

I know 2 of them and there definately not on here.
I seen one with blue led's in his bonnet vent, proper chavy!
Only seen two nice car's in there all night, the white S13 and white Evo7.

racerboymx

Member +
Yeah that was me lads with the black bonnet with Japanese symbols!! fucking oil feed return pipe split on me but got her sorted with no damage done tank god!!! Lets say i just left my mark in longford that night and wont be in too much of a rush back:p yeah i remember the white one white the blue light just asking for the cops to rape him!! is it any of you lads with the black glanza?? what about the lad inda 94 civic away with the fairy's :haha: not too many cops about tho compared to the cavan meets!!

Galen

Lifer
Yeah that was me lads with the black bonnet with Japanese symbols!! fucking oil feed return pipe split on me but got her sorted with no damage done tank god!!! Lets say i just left my mark in longford that night and wont be in too much of a rush back:p yeah i remember the white one white the blue light just asking for the cops to rape him!! is it any of you lads with the black glanza?? what about the lad inda 94 civic away with the fairy's :haha: not too many cops about tho compared to the cavan meets!!

The fella with the the blue lights is from longford so Im sure the gaurds are sick of looking at him. And I think that black Glanza is from longford to.
Ive a black Glanza but wouldnt bring it near Longford cause I wouldnt want it to be associated with them boys!:haha:

racerboymx

Member +
Yeah had a look at your garage their Galen nicely done mate i knew i didn't see your glanza there!! yeah the one with the gold alloys was floating around cavan for a while had the nuts rang out of her!!! just saving up for a HDI intercooler at the minute then will hopefully be on about the same spec as you :rockon:

Galen

Lifer
Yeah had a look at your garage their Galen nicely done mate i knew i didn't see your glanza there!! yeah the one with the gold alloys was floating around cavan for a while had the nuts rang out of her!!! just saving up for a HDI intercooler at the minute then will hopefully be on about the same spec as you :rockon:

Thanks! I was in with the brother in the black CRX. Actually I recognise that black Glanza from somewhere, remember meeting it in town about a year ago and the lad started revvin at me:haha:
Cool, hdi are a good job!

Do you know a black 94 GT in cavan? Its my bro's old car, I have a garage thread up for it, do you know if its still going up there and is it been minded?

Last edited:

racerboymx

Member +
If its the one i'm thinking of, its around alright, but no carbon on her anymore??? the guy that's driving it tho isn't really a cruiser just using it 2get around, wouldn't exactly be a gear head, so id say she could be geting some mitey fine abuse :slap:

Galen

Lifer
If its the one i'm thinking of, its around alright, but no carbon on her anymore??? the guy that's driving it tho isn't really a cruiser just using it 2get around, wouldn't exactly be a gear head, so id say she could be geting some mitey fine abuse :slap:

We took the spoiler off and sold it seperate.
Was a mint little GT and fairly quick too, we never should of sold it!:(

racerboymx

Member +
We are a dying bread around cavan these days except for decep82 beast of machine not too many others...everyone is gone diesel mad :confused:

Thanks! I was in with the brother in the black CRX. Actually I recognise that black Glanza from somewhere, remember meeting it in town about a year ago and the lad started revvin at me:haha:
Cool, hdi are a good job!

Do you know a black 94 GT in cavan? Its my bro's old car, I have a garage thread up for it, do you know if its still going up there and is it been minded?

i seen ya in the crx!! nice looking one so it is!! which 94 civic are you on about that who was away with the fairys??:haha:

racerboymx

Member +
Some ejit in a 94 wine coloured civic coupe and he was enjoying himself a little too much with a bottle of buck :homer: were you in a glanza that nite lad ???

Some ejit in a 94 wine coloured civic coupe and he was enjoying himself a little too much with a bottle of buck :homer: were you in a glanza that nite lad ???

aw ya the 5 door saloon civic, he seemed like a tool went flying up our inside!! no i was in a 5 door red corolla!! if i knew you were from this site i would have went over to ya for the chat:haha:

racerboymx

Member +
I was out and about in Longford a few times......seen a Focus ST and a Civic Jordon...not may Starbo's though.

Alex.

Was my first time in longford and was a good change from cavan but seems to be a lot of lads from longford ending up with cars that use to be in cavan!! I think i rember c'n a GT turbo aswell before my car started to pour its gutts all over the carpark :haha:

racerboymx

Member +
ah now look what im after missing!ha is there going to be another one there saturday because of the rally do ya think??

Well that was the first time i was in longford and the first time the glanza has ever given me any trouble so maybe its a sign :p heading to galway on sunday to look at a levin BZR so that will be enough traveling for me for one weekend!!!