Ba*tard Snow, Power up kit

rinseep82

Fresh Recruit
So we started to fit my new power up kit and it started to fu*king snow so gave up can wait till another day :freddy:

P1030592.jpg

P1030593.jpg

P1030594.jpg

P1030595.jpg

P1030596.jpg

P1030599.jpg

got this far then SNOW

P1030600.jpg

P1030603.jpg

P1030602.jpg

hubbygt

Member +
The wepr trading section on the registered trading forum in here is where you will find them and there products mate

Shorty

Member +
^^^
dont have to i made a bracket that held it closed in case i changed setup :D

wicked kit used to have one on my v. have to say i built half my car in the snow last year :D wimps! lol

Rossi W

Fresh Recruit
just bought that kit aswell any pics of it fitted yet??
where did you get your wastegate i cant seem to find one :(

Kelly

Member +
^^^
dont have to i made a bracket that held it closed in case i changed setup :D

wicked kit used to have one on my v. have to say i built half my car in the snow last year :D wimps! lol

Same here with the bar holding it shut but once my turbo is back from turbo dynamics its getting welded shut as i am staying with this setup.

Rossi i got a tail wastegate off a trader on ebay.com (usa) worth a look.

I cant praise this kit enough i would have been lost without it! I owe Sacha soo many thanks!!! Brill bit of kit!

y3Lo

Member +
cracking kit, used to have it on my GT. you will need a fmic pipe though, the black standard one wont fit.

Rossi W

Fresh Recruit
Same here with the bar holding it shut but once my turbo is back from turbo dynamics its getting welded shut as i am staying with this setup.

Rossi i got a tail wastegate off a trader on ebay.com (usa) worth a look.

I cant praise this kit enough i would have been lost without it! I owe Sacha soo many thanks!!! Brill bit of kit!

thanks i will do in the process of fitting this kit but couldnt find a wastegate thanks alot kelly :rockon: