Nct problem

Quincy

Member +
My Glanza was in for the nct today and failed on a rear fog lamps!!! I told the tick cunt behind the counter that these models don't have them!!! But he insisted that they didn't work:mad: To cut a long story short i asked him to show me how he turned on but he refused too as he was going on his lunch:slap:!!!!! Chould any body tell me would i have to fit a rear fog lamp on??

Wills21

Member +
As far as I know when they are not fitted from factory you don't have to have them, my NCT is on Thursday and I don't have one so we'll see how I get on and I'll let ya know.

davehart

Member +
Sorry to say they are a legal requirment for the UK and Ireland so you must fit a working rear fog light for it to pass an MOT / NCT.

Easy to fit though, convert one of the rear reverse lights into a fog, avoids having cutting one into the bumper or having one drop down below the bumper.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Sorry to say they are a legal requirment for the UK and Ireland so you must fit a working rear fog light for it to pass an MOT / NCT.

Fail:)

They are not a legal requirement in republic of Ireland,ring the RSA,confirm it,then go back :)

steo800

Member +
As far as I know when they are not fitted from factory you don't have to have them

im pretty sure this is the requirement.

ring the nct head office or head back down as ask for a supervisor and give out stink.

nct, biggest load of bullshit

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
NCT_DL.JPG

See "where fitted" part of Fog Lamp paragraph.

:)