anyone have a spec 2 exhaust on there glanza?

Rossi W

Fresh Recruit
Hi,
i have recently purchased a buddy club spec 2 exhaust and believe there is some modification to be made to get this to fit and was hoping some one on the forum could tell me so i could pass it out to my mate who will carry out this job?
i have emailed a few people buddyclub uk, monstermotorsport, toxic rides but no reply so anyone that could help!! it would be much appreciated i need this info asap as my car is getting mapped in a few weeks time its a glanza v by the way too!!
cheers Ross

NEED HELP, NEED HELP, NEED HELP!!!! please!!!

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
there shouldnt need to be any modification if u got an ep91 exhaust.
even if it was an 82 one, its most likely going to be the hangers, that need modifying.

what u reckon the problem is

Rossi W

Fresh Recruit
there shouldnt need to be any modification if u got an ep91 exhaust.
even if it was an 82 one, its most likely going to be the hangers, that need modifying.

what u reckon the problem is

i have just read on the forums and been told by a few people theres a modification needed to fit as buddy club fucked up but cant seem to find anyone able to tell me what to do so i can get it fitted! :S
starting to worry as i got it booked in with nick in a couple of weeks :rockon:

if u buy from buddy club they tell you this all your doing is welding the flage on at the front to suit were you want the exhaust i have a big convo with buddyclub uk them selfs as normaly wont send you one atall you have to have it fitted buy them but i almost brought one and still might not to much to be done just some welding

Rossi W

Fresh Recruit
if u buy from buddy club they tell you this all your doing is welding the flage on at the front to suit were you want the exhaust i have a big convo with buddyclub uk them selfs as normaly wont send you one atall you have to have it fitted buy them but i almost brought one and still might not to much to be done just some welding

i got mine from toxic rides who buddyclub uk recomend but they never told me what needed to be done!
so all i have to do is weld the flange at the front to fit??

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
yh like i did with my custom exhaust,
now i know what your on about.
u cut the flangs from exhaust that connects to downpipe, and weld that on.

hope this helps matey.