Ireland only has 60 days left of cash left

Mike_ep91

Member +
time for a revolution!! who's with me? up to the dail and throw the fuckers out on the streets were they belong the slimy fuckin dirtbags!!

kellygt

Member +
no offense intended Pete but unfortunately I think the majority of people in Ireland think like you, the problem is when the L,O,L'ing has ceased and not alone have you no money to put petrol in your car but there is no petrol available in the country it will be too late to take an interest in these matters and you will be living in a third world country.

For those who dive give a fuck here is something else to infuriate you even further... thats right, they are giving themselves a bigger budget/payrise

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/divided-dail-unites-to-give-itself-a-pay-rise-2410792.html

This country is starting to resemble a certain book called Animal Farm written by George Orwell and where the unfortunate animals

gglavin

Member +
we need to riot in the streets like the French, rip to place to shreds & get those fat fuckers out of the dail

kellygt

Member +
greed is a terrible thing.
the euro needs to be devalued.

If we could dispand the current government and start over firstly by dropping the ridiculous salarys and expenditures there on then Ireland might be a better place to live but the problem would be who would we replace them with when people get into power it corrupts them

wesgt

Lifer
time to show those fat cats that ireland have a voice!!

fook the voice, we need to show them we have baseball bats!!
revolution is the only way, and it needs to happen soon!
no one should believe a word from these bastards.
the longer they keep us in the dark the longer their good time lasts.
this place isn't nearly fecked, it was fecked a long time ago, our eyes are just beginning to open.

Johnny_C

Lifer
lets face it,the dole was 204 euros last year,thats silly money for sitting around doing fuck all,whatever way you look at it.
and its still quite high,people are happy to sit around on it,in the north you get 50 pounds a week,how many people do you think would be happy to sit around doing nothing if the dole was cut down to that here.

kellygt

Member +
lets face it,the dole was 204 euros last year,thats silly money for sitting around doing fuck all,whatever way you look at it.
and its still quite high,people are happy to sit around on it,in the north you get 50 pounds a week,how many people do you think would be happy to sit around doing nothing if the dole was cut down to that here.

Personally I think if they cut the cost of the social welfare payments to 50 euro your only going to create worse problems ie more crime on the streets and the fact that there are not enough jobs to go around at the moment there are a lot of genuine people on it at the moment that cant help there situation its not there fault that there banking system and government have left them down so badly we've trusted the banks with our money and they played dangerous games with it and took advantage of it so they could fund there lavish lifestyles those responsible should be held accountable

wesgt

Lifer

well that doesn't apply to everyone, i'm on stamps. i worked for 5 yeas and paid plenty on tax so i'm entitled to what i get!
€196 a week
€30 to the bank
€30 to the credit union
€40 to fill the car. and the rest goes on food etc
was with my girlfriend 2 years the other day, couldn't even do anything or i'd be broke for the week.
so when the price of shit in this dump drops then they can drop social welfare!
although the scum that never worked and get paid for nothing should be cut off.
point is, money isn't worth a shit!

Derek

Lifer
Anyone on the dole is going to have to do voluntary work from now on to be entitled to it from what ive read.

corofin12345

Member +
at the end of the day no matter what is said, its not goin to happen.. we have been lied to all of our lives.. we work to keep this country running and what do they do with our money? ya, give it all away to foreigners and use it to put makeup on their fucking faces to look good on the news... fuck their brown envelopes, what they need is a brown package and yippee ki yay mother fuckers !!

I was working part time from 16 to 19 and in full time employment from 19 to 25. I spent 4 years doing my apprenticeship making less than minimum wage for the 1st two years and just over it for my 3rd year. I did all this in the (false) knowledge that I would be on good money when I qualified only to realise the shit had hit the fan in the summer of 2008 and could only get 4 months work over the next 2 years. I have tried to get a job doing ANY kind of work but I have been told i'm too qualified and they wouldn't hire me because i'd just get bored and leave. I WANT to work but i cant get work so what was I supposed to do? I have now decided to go back to college and started doing a PLC course in social care and hoped to go on to college next year to do a degree course instead of getting paid to do nothing and now I more than likely wont be able to do that next year either because it will cost too much for me to do it.

Cutting the dole social welfare isn't the answer to this countries problems, its the civil servants on the higher pay scales that are crippling the country. Do ye know that the head of the ESB (electricity supply board) is earning €750,000 a year (yes, thats THREE zero's after the 750).

Our hospital consultants are earning €250,000 a year and allowed to run their own private practices out of our public hospitals and they only provide 5 day cover a week. Their British counterparts earn 70,000stg, have no private practices and provide 7 day cover, how is that right??????

Last edited:

clarkytrd

Member +
I was working part time from 16 to 19 and in full time employment from 19 to 25. I spent 4 years doing my apprenticeship making less than minimum wage for the 1st two years and just over it for my 3rd year. I did all this in the (false) knowledge that I would be on good money when I qualified only to realise the shit had hit the fan in the summer of 2008 and could only get 4 months work over the next 2 years. I have tried to get a job doing ANY kind of work but I have been told i'm too qualified and they wouldn't hire me because i'd just get bored and leave. I WANT to work but i cant get work so what was I supposed to do? I have now decided to go back to college and started doing a PLC course in social care and hoped to go on to college next year to do a degree course instead of getting paid to do nothing and now I more than likely wont be able to do that next year either because it will cost too much for me to do it.

Cutting the dole social welfare isn't the answer to this countries problems, its the civil servants on the higher pay scales that are crippling the country. Do ye know that the head of the ESB (electricity supply board) is earning €750,000 a year (yes, thats THREE zero's after the 750).

x2

I wanted to go to college too but nooo i gotta do a poxy plc course for a year, then apply to college, but next year whats happening, yes the hungry shower of cunts are doubling the college fee's, as if it wasnt expensive enough. i swore id never go on the dole but id no choice, been outa work for a year and a half now

heading to the states for a month over the xmas and im strongly thinking of not coming back, country is an absolute disaster, tom duffy's circus is better run than our country is!!

mary harney should of had a gallon of petrol thrown over her instead of fecking red paint the little garden knome!!

Anyone on the dole is going to have to do voluntary work from now on to be entitled to it from what ive read.

so they say be do they ever implement with force any new rules?

im from rural ireland me and my brother and dad all work in unqualified employment none of us exceeding 400euro a week! we have no farm,land or have inherited nothing! my parents have a motgage 800euro a month they have to run cars food fuel etc and all around me there are friends parents who have never worked basically that have built houses like what the hell? every second rural social welfare benifitee is fraud in my eyes! for fuck sake im savin all year to buy a car and my friend turns 18 has to wait 3months to get his dole and gets over 2400euro in back payments hes 22 now and still hasnt worked and is no longer my friend! the problem with ireland is the people in it! 100euro dole cut only applied for new applicants under the age of 21 so all people on the dole before this keep getting 196euro a week! while if i lost my job and had to go on benifits i wouldnt get 196euro despite all the tax ive paid over the last years ive bee working! its all fucking wrong! and even when it was right it was still very fucking wrong! irish people are crude greedy people and the country is full of old old money lying in bank accounts being handed down from generation to generation! who has ever seen a so called 'poor farmer' without a house built a new car/jeep without credit please are they dealing drugs or fucking cows?

mary harney should of had a gallon of petrol thrown over her instead of fecking red paint the little garden knome!!

She's a great representative for Health isn't she. A fat lump of lard. She made a TOTAL mess of the health service. I want to punch my TV every time I see her on it but that would only result in me having to spend 4 days in one of her USELESS A&E departments just to tell me I had a broken toe