WEPR td04 Kit

EPjack

Fresh Recruit
alryt lads, got abit of trouble with the oil feed pipe on my set up.
im using sachas evolution td04 external wastegate kit and using tm developments oil/water lines, but when fitted the oil feed wont angle anywhere else but directly infront of the compressor inlet ?? anyone no anywhere i can get a longer braided oil line?

cheers
Jack

Fro

Member +
Has the turbo been rotated at all? So that the oil return is pointing downwards? Might help if you can get some pics up, but if you take your hose to a hydraulics company they should be able to put your fittings onto a longer hose.
Though if they have came from dave i would have thought they would fit as im sure there are a few people using his lines?
You are using the right lines in the right places yes?

EPjack

Fresh Recruit
my oil return pipe in on the bottom of the turbo, the oil feed in on the top of the turbo, yes the turbo has been rotated. theres no other way i can route the line because part of the pipe is a hard crimped metal that doesnt flex

Fro

Member +
Well if its him you got them from its worth a shot, ive never dealt with him personally but hes meant to be a helpful lad

glanzanut

Lifer
Oil feed on top, return on bottom sounds right, is it not a braided oil feed which should just screw into the top of the turbo? Or is it that they have supplied a banjo fitting so it's coming off the turbo at 90 degres?

EPjack

Fresh Recruit
they supplied a kind of banjo that screws into the top on the turbo with a bolt head in the centre then more thread for the oil feed to screw onto, and yes but a little straighter than 90 degree