**Project of the year 2010**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek

Lifer
**Members Project of the Year 2010 Submissions**
Here is where you submit the project you think deserves the honor

This is the template that should be used.

Project Owners User Name: ( Self Explanatory really )

Reason for Submission: ( Please make it a valid reason, Reasons like "Because his/her car is gorgeous" will not be accepted Please try and go into some detail )

Picture of the car being submitted: (Easy really)

Link to Project Page: (Necessary for those who couldn't be bothered reading through every bodies)

Submissions must be www.toyotagtturbo.com Members cars with Project pages on www.toyotagtturbo.com no off site submissions
W
You Cannot Nominate Yourself

Will let this thread run for a couple of weeks for submissions to be made, then will hold a poll consisting of the submitted projects, he/she who gets the most votes wins, we have some fantastic prizes for the eventual winner which consist of:

TITAN Race Oil from Ian at CRD,
25% discount on one item from their range from ZISCO,
ct9 upgraded manifold from WEPR,
a free service kit consisting of a Blue Print Oil Filter, Blue Print Fuel Filter and a set of Heat Range 8 Performance Spark Plugs from CMB,
free ECC Health check consisting of car put on roller's, Det cans fitted, Wide band lambda gear fitted, 1 hours labour to set up and to adjust fuel and boost, normal prize £150 inc vat fom ECC.
a Years membership too www.toyotagtturbo.com

sanchez

Member +
Project Owners User Name:

D3NO

Reason for Submission:

Have followed this project since the first day i signed up to this forum, it has ridiculous amounts of attention to detail, as well as a ridiculous amount of time and more importantly money spent on it!
You can see this easily by looking though the members garage.
I have spoke to D3NO many times online (xbox, he still sucks at COD haha) and the fact he is will never be happy untill his Glanza is exactly how he wants!

I look forward to seeing it complete this year!!

Picture of the car being submitted:

attachmentphp.jpg

Link to Project Page:

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/dynamics/showentry.php?e=24958&catid=member&entryuserid=387

RS-Ronan

Member +
Project Owners User Name:
Popsy

Reason for Submission:
I'm going to have to nominate Popsy for this one.
he has spared no expense in getting his once near standard Glanza to the level it is today.
has spent hours on end up in Gedis's working on it between forging her,fitting a diff,the list goes on!
He completely transformed the look of the car making it unique.
in my opinion,well worthy of Project of the year as he has done a superb job on the Glanza and is still continuing to improve it!!

75624_127012897355322_100001398368403_160826_981153_n.jpg

Link to Project page:

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/dynamics/showentry.php?e=24965&catid=member&entryuserid=5359

Last edited:

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Project Owners User Name: Sanchez

Reason for Submission: Ive been following sanchez progress with his Gt since i joined the site. This is one of my favourite cars on the hole forum, the fact that hes had numerous issues, which have led him into doubting the completion of his car an then coming back from that too finnally get it completed in 2010. The car speaks for itself an is a great example of a gt, it has a good look too it, along with good modifications. his pure dedication through the rough times,an the amount he must have spent just on "TOMS" parts makes this a great candidate for project of the year.

sanchez2.jpg

Link to Project Page: http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/dynamics/showentry.php?e=24897&catid=member&entryuserid=2692

an also this page - http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?66272-Some-progress-)&highlight=

good luck sanchez matey

Last edited:

CTR_Timmy

Member +
Project Owners User Name: Blak_Mamber

Reason for Submission: I met Lewis (Blak_Mamber) in 2008 at a local meet in Portsmouth after a few of the Essex lads decided to join our little South hants meet. At the time he had a very clean GT with some subtle mods. After a long conversation with him I knew that this lad had some serious plans for this car and because he spoke about the car so passionatly I knew that he would go through with his plans. Over the last two years i have watched his car grow to the beast it is now. In my oppinion this is one of the nicest GT's on the UK roads today.

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/blak_mamber/Rebuilding the GT/IMGP0240.jpg

Link to Project Page: http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/dynamics/showentry.php?e=25010&catid=6

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Project Owners User Name: Kieran.s gt

Reason for Submission: I remember when he first joined and couldn't do a whole lot because he was an apprentice mechanic.Baring that in mind when you look at the quality of the parts used and the over all look of the car you can see he's put nearly every penny into making the car what it is today.Helps that its a very well spec'd GT :)
1000671y.jpg

Link to Project Page: Click

Galen

Lifer
Project Owners User Name: Corey_GT

Reason for Submission: This one has been a long term project for Corey and he seem's to be finally finished (for now). Has always been one of the nicest EP's on here imo. Was a kitted Glanza before kits became as popular as they are now and even with all the replica kits out there these days Corey's car has always had its own unique look. And anyone that can spend over a €1000 on Volk wheels and then decide they dont suit the car really shows how much effort and thought has been put into the car! :p

SDC10770.jpg

Link to Project Page:
Can't find project page but I'm sure most members know the car.

Mike_ep91

Member +
Project Owners User Name: Corey_GT

Reason for Submission: This one has been a long term project for Corey and he seem's to be finally finished (for now). Has always been one of the nicest EP's on here imo. Was a kitted Glanza before kits became as popular as they are now and even with all the replica kits out there these days Corey's car has always had its own unique look. And anyone that can spend over a €1000 on Volk wheels and then decide they dont suit the car really shows how much effort and thought has been put into the car! :p

SDC10770.jpg

Link to Project Page:
Can't find project page but I'm sure most members know the car.

x2

have seen this car go from standard into what it sits at today, and to say the amount of work that has gone into it is somthing else. Every part of the kit is original and no copies are fitted to this car. One of the nicest starlets in the world as it stands and with the new wheels fitted it has just finished it off perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.