I Just Cannot Find

Starlet_Jake

Fresh Recruit
Hello Everyone

Right I been looking for a ep91 and I can not find any White ones for around the £3000 Mark I don't want a td04 one I just want one with a few common mods like dump valve air filter exhaust bits like that I'm I asking for to much for that kind of money

Thanks Jake :drive:

ASHep82

Member +
I was selling mine a month ago for 2600 but then decided not to sell 3k is enough to get a decent one I think mate

danb87

South East England Area Rep
ive seen some decent ones sell for that. i think the majority are selling for £3500 with average mods on now.

rb69

Member +
I am considering selling mine for £3000. I absolutely adore it and am not desperate for a quick sale but if someone was seriously interested I would consider it. I just fancy a change for a little bit and will probably come back to Starlet's if I do sell. Anyway, it's white, P reg, done 128000km's. Only mods it has are universal air filter, Apexi N1 catback exhaust, front and rear strut braces, 15" Sprint Hart Tuner wheels, RSR adjustable panhard rod and Tokico Potenza lowering springs. If you want any more info on it please ask.

rb69

Member +
adnjgk.jpg