Rumel786
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello there seen you know your stuff on your gt's !! was just wondering you have any parts for sale atall ??im looking for big power what you suggest thank you.
    hey mate just wondering how the jam ecu went on the td04l. i'm thinking of doing the same but would love some info from someone who has done it. any sugestions or should i go emanage...? thanks in advance... aaron
    J
    no i didnt know...wots the secret 2 gettin em n :p

xxxx
    J
    your boring :( it looks like ive deleted 1 of ur comments but i aint lol i posted there myself i didnt click on ur name lol xx
    J
    hahaha its far from sexy u nutter :p u gettin another starbo n???xx
    J
    cant believe ur strippin the car :(

xxx
    J
    sorry i disappeared off msn da other nite lol

xx
    the vehicle cost £3,400 which was a fresh import that cam track prepped (used as a track car in japan)
    its got a toms front bumper...optional side skirts matey...with the dials a trader called tm-developments on here sell the dials for around £70...most my things came with teh car...if you click on my username...it would say go to my garage...se my garage to see all the work i have done on the car so far.
    how much have you spent on your exterior and what have you done to it mate little things like your speedo lights and stuff makes it quite cool with which looks like little effort. does it have an atom kit on it?
    yep thats the way to edit your on page lol just browse around and fiddle about and im sure ul learn bud :p and keep the exterior standard...your gt is a real sleeper ;)
    Haven't really done a whole lot to exterior and interior mostly engine as it shows .Not really haha still confused on how to get back to my own page and edit my stuff only way i can seem to view my own page is if i go to quick links-online users-click on me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…