4e-fte

1. A

Hello from Canada - Newly running EP82 4E-FTE here

Hello everyone! Even though I joined the site quite some time ago (with good intentions to do this EP82 4E-FTE swap into my car) I've not taken the time to post in the welcome section. I'm the proud owner of a very clean 1991 Toyota Tercel DX (purchased back in 2006) that has an EP82 4E-FTE...
  2. dark_knight

4e-fte engine guide (including tolerances & torque values)

i have been collecting information on the -fte engine for some time now and maybe i am not looking in the right places because my searches haven't been very fruitful. i have not found a document with all the engine information needed for a standard rebuild. i do have one for a 5e-fe but not for...
  3. dark_knight

5a-fe thermostat compatible with 4e-fte?

quick one. no time to look through for this confirmation so asking here if anyone can confirm that these two motors use a similar thermostat. i'm guessing the 5a-fe and 4e-fe can share, meaning the -fte can use it too..? someone please confirm. need some orders made and nowhere near a reliable...
  4. dark_knight

engine hoist points on the -FTE block

quick one, besides the obvious hoist point on the belt/exhaust side of the block, where else do fellaz here hook up their motors to a crane when it's time to lift/drop the engine..?
  5. B

WANTED 4efte block or engine kent area

looking for a working bottom end for my starlet, preferably in the Kent area. please send me a text on 07825 699 550, looking to collect this week