actuator

1. I

Blitz dual sbc s spec and d1 spec turbo timer, rev counter, shift light ect

For sale: BLITZ DUAL SBC S SPEC Item Condition: EXCELLENT Price and price conditions: (£125)sold Extra Info: CAN FORWARD FULL BLITZ INSTRUCTION PDF 4 DIFRENT BOOST SETTING CAN BE SAVED, BOOST GAUGE, RECORDS HIGHEST BOOST READING, OVER BOOST FUNCTION TO INCREASE PRESET BOOST (%) FOR A...
  2. I

Toy tuning actuator, intercooler, trd/kyb suspension

For sale:TOYOTA STARLET UPRATED ARC STYLE TOPMOUNT INTERCOOLER GOOD USABLE CONDITION JUST BEEN RE-POLISHED (so better than in pics) NO LEAKS, HAS A RUB ON THE FRONT WERE THE SPRAY BAR RUBBED AND THE INLET SIDE HOLE HAS A SMALL CRIMP IN IT WHERE IT WAS MADE TO FIT. IT HAD A TOYOTA TAB ON IT...
  3. I

Arc style toyota topmount, trd and kyb suspension

Toy tuning adjustable actuator arc/rx7 toyota topmount, trd and kyb suspension closed
  4. dark_knight

manual boost controller on stock actuator

i've been thinking of better boost control but i currently only have the OEM actuator as getting HKS or similar locally is a bit of a tall order. because of the weakening actuator spring due to age, i have bent the arm back slightly to give more tension on the WG, and it works great as i'm...
  5. dark_knight

stock actuator operation

now, just some food for thought. i have the stock actuator and it has two nipples on it, obviously one is the intake line and the other expels charge air. i'm just wondering how come on some after-market setups (like hks), the actuators only have one nipple, and i would presume this is plumbed...
  6. A

F/S. hybrid CT9,SPS decat,HKS actuator,braided oil feed...

F/S. hybrid CT9....price drop!! For sale: Hybrid CT9 Item Condition: Good Price: SOLD Extra Info: This turbo was purchased from a friend so I dont know too much history on it but it came on a car from Japan, the turbo has since been rebuilt by Revrite, Glasgow around 7000kms ago. I...
  7. Mark-ep91

Help Turning boost to .8 bar safely?

well lads i have a ported mani,autobahn decat,apexi catback,front mount,front mounted air filter, and hks actuator!also seviced the car too with irdium plugs! Problem is i tried to turn the boost up to point .8 bar which i tought is safe to do under fuel cut with no fueling mods but took it for...
  8. sacodetoro

-Wanted- Boost gauge + adjustable actuator

looking a decent boost gauge, preferably already with all the hose etc I'll need and a pin type ct9 adjustable actuator pm please Rich